Taira's family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dads comment in the last video (who knows her better, dad or kids) about her having written answers she wanted them to give rather than the truth was very interesting.
That was a bit odd.

I always though they had a pretty chilled out relationship and were the kind of couple to not take things to seriously. However I have a feeling Taira is much more in charge and control compared to Scott (I think that is his name).

So maybe she is putting on a bit of a show and isn't being as honest as she appears....

ah okay I didn't realise this I only half watch their videos tbh :LOL:
I have watched all of there videos. I used to really like them, I still do but lately I have been questioning a few things..

Reactions: 4
That was a bit odd.

I always though they had a pretty chilled out relationship and were the kind of couple to not take things to seriously. However I have a feeling Taira is much more in charge and control compared to Scott (I think that is his name).

So maybe she is putting on a bit of a show and isn't being as honest as she appears....

I have watched all of there videos. I used to really like them, I still do but lately I have been questioning a few things..
I just watched that latest video and the dad's comment is really odd. As people have said before the mum does seem overbearing and trying to influence things the children say

Reactions: 5
I just watched that latest video and the dad's comment is really odd. As people have said before the mum does seem overbearing and trying to influence things the children say
I hope she isn't trying to portray herself as being someone she isn't.

Reactions: 2
I hope she isn't trying to portray herself as being someone she isn't.
yeah it seemed weird to me that he got so few right, I would find that odd if that was my partner, and things like saying she doesn't like summer best when she has gone on so often about loving hot weather!

yeah it seemed weird to me that he got so few right, I would find that odd if that was my partner, and things like saying she doesn't like summer best when she has gone on so often about loving hot weather!
As a viewer i think I got more right than he did!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
kind of random but has Jean been doing gcses or a levels? Taira posted about her having finished school but I thought she was just doing gcses and surely will need alevels so hasn't really finished?

kind of random but has Jean been doing gcses or a levels? Taira posted about her having finished school but I thought she was just doing gcses and surely will need alevels so hasn't really finished?
Im not sure.
All I know is that Jean is really commited to her studies she has been studying for years and I think she did some of her GCSE'S early.

Im not sure.
All I know is that Jean is really commited to her studies she has been studying for years and I think she did some of her GCSE'S early.
yeah I always noticed that, that's why it i ssuch a shame she had to take exams at 4am or whatever it was

She’s doing GCSEs. It could mean she’s just finished for the school year. A lot of people consider finishing year 11 as finishing school, not that she won’t go on to do A levels it’s just something people say

She’s doing GCSEs. It could mean she’s just finished for the school year. A lot of people consider finishing year 11 as finishing school, not that she won’t go on to do A levels it’s just something people say
ahhh okay that makes sense

she mentions in the latest post that she brought her hairdressing scissors and clippers with her... would you bring that if you initially thought you were just going for a holiday? It really seems like they had always planned to stay for a while

Reactions: 4
she mentions in the latest post that she brought her hairdressing scissors and clippers with her... would you bring that if you initially thought you were just going for a holiday? It really seems like they had always planned to stay for a while
They are clearly planning to stay for a while.

The children being in school is the biggest giveaway! It's all a bit odd.
I don't know if anyone follows the mimi ikkon thread here, but it makes me think of them (also anti vaxxers) going to mexico then costa rica, part of me wonders if they decided to leave quickly before travel became impossible without having had a vaccine? It is so odd to quickly up and travel halfway around the world when you are vulnerable and haven't had a vaccine

The children being in school is the biggest giveaway! It's all a bit odd.
If you take your time to apply for your children to be in a different school then this is clearly going to be a long stay. Although they do have a habit of pulling their children out of school at short notice.

If you take your time to apply for your children to be in a different school then this is clearly going to be a long stay. Although they do have a habit of pulling their children out of school at short notice.
I am intrigued as to how easy/difficult it was to enrol them in a mexican school... like how does it work? is she paying? I would be interested in her talking about this in a vlog but I doubt she will as it would reveal too much about their plans... also the fact that she mentions wanting to explore more of mexico... I think she will pull them out of school whenever that rental is up just to travel around

I am intrigued as to how easy/difficult it was to enrol them in a mexican school... like how does it work? is she paying? I would be interested in her talking about this in a vlog but I doubt she will as it would reveal too much about their plans... also the fact that she mentions wanting to explore more of mexico... I think she will pull them out of school whenever that rental is up just to travel around
I don't know how hard it is to get a place in Mexican schools but the thing that annoys me about this is they are using two spaces for Olive and Iris and she will happily remove them at any given point for no reason at all. What happens if a child who really needs that place can't have it because they are using it?

I don't know he doesn't always stay.
He has his own business and I can't imagine him staying somewhere for an extended period of time.

so glad someone made this thread, I was thinking of starting one myself. I cannot believe they have moved to mexico, I don't really follow them anymore as while I agree she seems like a good mum I also think using your children like this when they are really too young to consent isn't great. I also often felt like Jude felt really uncomfortable being filmed
I was always confused about their house situation, obviously buying a bigger house is expensive but they also take expensive holidays and renting a home for who knows how long as well as presumably paying a mortgage.
I doubt that they owe anything on their property or if they do it will be a modest amount. Taira has ants in her pants. Anyway the wind blows because they are certainly not comfortable with commitment.

Last edited: