Taira's family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also absolutely adore Jean, she is so precious. It's nice to see a 16 year old girl who acts her age unlike a lot of teen girls who act like they're 21.

Reactions: 5
I think that out of all family vlogging channels they are definitely the best of a not great bunch. I like that taira really lets her kids express themselves and glad that she listened when Jude didn’t want to be vegan anymore.

Reactions: 1
I’m intrigued as to how they can afford these massive holidays every year for 8 people (Australia, Orlando, now Mexico) when only the dad works. I can’t see that the channel brings in any substantial income when they rarely upload and don’t seem to do many ads.
Also did anyone else find it unusual that, as vegans, they bought a dog instead of rescuing one?
I do like them though. :)

Reactions: 4
I’m intrigued as to how they can afford these massive holidays every year for 8 people (Australia, Orlando, now Mexico) when only the dad works. I can’t see that the channel brings in any substantial income when they rarely upload and don’t seem to do many ads.
Also did anyone else find it unusual that, as vegans, they bought a dog instead of rescuing one?
yeah I really wonder the same, even just feeding a family of 8 (especially as lots of vegan food is actually quite expensive, supplements etc) would cost so much!

Reactions: 3
I think they said they bought him because he was a hypoallergenic breed with all their allergies/asthma which would make sense of it but I might have them confused with someone else.

yeah I really wonder the same, even just feeding a family of 8 (especially as lots of vegan food is actually quite expensive, supplements etc) would cost so much!
I think that is one of the things I like most about this family. The children act like children! There always playing, at clubs and reading they don't seem to be stuck to gadgets the whole time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think that is one of the things I like most about this family. The children act lie children! There always playing, at clubs and reading they don't seem to be stuck to gadgets the whole time.
I think it is part of the fact that Taira is so into fitness, her body is insane for someone with so many children! I do think the children all seem very clever and have very balanced lives, but I also think some of the stuff she posts she really shouldn't i.e. the young ones in swimsuits etc.... the internet is full of weirdos

I think it is part of the fact that Taira is so into fitness, her body is insane for someone with so many children! I do think the children all seem very clever and have very balanced lives, but I also think some of the stuff she posts she really shouldn't i.e. the young ones in swimsuits etc.... the internet is full of weirdos
I agree I think someof the pictures should be kept private.

Just insane for anyone!

Has anyone seen her insta stories? It's nice to hear that she has ordered her little ones some SPF swimwear. I think a lot of Youtube families travel to hot countries and can easily forget small things like sun safety.

I really like what they did for Max’s birthday - unlike most of the family youtubers it was clearly really planned around Max rather than for the video.

Even waiting for the main gift and explaining to him why and that they wanted the specific one for him rather than just getting him something to open so she had it on camera.

I really like what they did for Max’s birthday - unlike most of the family youtubers it was clearly really planned around Max rather than for the video.

Even waiting for the main gift and explaining to him why and that they wanted the specific one for him rather than just getting him something to open so she had it on camera.
I do think it was a lovely birthday planned for him. And not too over the top either like a lot of other YouTube families do.
However I do think not getting him the hover board thing makes me think I was right and they’re actually just on a holiday but using this ‘we’re seeing how things go’ to avoid criticism. Especially the fact she said it’s an IOU rather than saying it’s ordered or something.
Makes sense they’d have to wait to get home to get it.

Reactions: 3
I do think it was a lovely birthday planned for him. And not too over the top either like a lot of other YouTube families do.
However I do think not getting him the hover board thing makes me think I was right and they’re actually just on a holiday but using this ‘we’re seeing how things go’ to avoid criticism. Especially the fact she said it’s an IOU rather than saying it’s ordered or something.
Makes sense they’d have to wait to get home to get it.
I think you’re right. She said much the same about Croatia too, though this time it seems she has had some medical treatment in Mexico so actually had a fair reason.

I thought the vlog was great, it looked like everyone had a great time!

I thought Iris's hair looked really cute aswell, I really hope Taira can get her curls back ☺

Iris’ curls are so gorgeous, it’s sad to think Jude is probably too embarrassed to be in the vlogs as there was just a little clip of him dancing in today’s video and it’s a shame because he adds a bit of humour. I really find it hard to fault this family and am I the only one that pairs the siblings up lookswise? I think Jean and Iris are the spit of each other, then Max and Oli, then Elsie and Jude it’s crazy how they each have their own little twin

Reactions: 4
Iris’ curls are so gorgeous, it’s sad to think Jude is probably too embarrassed to be in the vlogs as there was just a little clip of him dancing in today’s video and it’s a shame because he adds a bit of humour. I really find it hard to fault this family and am I the only one that pairs the siblings up lookswise? I think Jean and Iris are the spit of each other, then Max and Oli, then Elsie and Jude it’s crazy how they each have their own little twin
As a curly girl myself I really hope Tiara can get Iris's curls back! I think through a few years of brushing it out and not styling Iris has lost her curls a bit but fingers crossed Tiara will work her magic and get them back like Jeans and Judes!

I agree with you the children look so alike! I think Jean and Iris are defo a match. Im not sure about the other 4 though because I think they all kinda look like each other. I think Elsie and Max could pass as twins!

Haha taira herself has paired the siblings looks wise in that exact way!

Elsie and Max look really alike too I think, I did a bit of a double take during the birthday cake scene today.