Taira's family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This family are one of my favorite Youtube families. I think they are so genuine and I love the way Taira is towards her children she comes across as so supportive and funny!

Reactions: 3
I really like them but I wish they wouldn't try so hard with the clickbaity thumbnails. Its like they're trying to copy some of the cringey American family vloggers and it doesn't suit their more chilled vibe at all. I just hope they don't become too 'influencery' because I think their biggest appeal is how laid back and NORMAL they are!

Reactions: 4
I really like them but I wish they wouldn't try so hard with the clickbaity thumbnails. Its like they're trying to copy some of the cringey American family vloggers and it doesn't suit their more chilled vibe at all. I just hope they don't become too 'influencery' because I think their biggest appeal is how laid back and NORMAL they are!
I agree! The reason I like them so much is because they are just a 'normal' family who don't take themselves to seriously.

Reactions: 2
Yes literally! I've noticed too in the past year or so that they sometimes try to copy big youtube families with their video titles and thumbnails when they really don't need to. They don't need to be like everyone else, their main appeal is that they are completely normal. I like that they don't do ads or giveaways and don't have merch. It makes them relatable like your typical family next door.

Reactions: 4
Yes literally! I've noticed too in the past year or so that they sometimes try to copy big youtube families with their video titles and thumbnails when they really don't need to. They don't need to be like everyone else, their main appeal is that they are completely normal. I like that they don't do ads or giveaways and don't have merch. It makes them relatable like your typical family next door.
They don't even need to do any challenge videos. I think most people are just happy with their vlogs.

They don't even need to do any challenge videos. I think most people are just happy with their vlogs.
I never like their challenge videos, Taira always really overdominates the conversation imo and they just kind of copy what she says, the latest one of Would You Rather is a case in point

I never like their challenge videos, Taira always really overdominates the conversation imo and they just kind of copy what she says, the latest one of Would You Rather is a case in point
I agree I have just always liked their vlogs.

Reactions: 1
Just wondering if anyone else realised Taira is very anti lockdown/corona virus. Has liked many of Katie Hopkins posts about it... Disappointing as love their family. However do not agree with this unnecessary travel (the medical reason is definitely not true or hyperbole).

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just wondering if anyone else realised Taira is very anti lockdown/corona virus. Has liked many of Katie Hopkins posts about it... Disappointing as love their family. However do not agree with this unnecessary travel (the medical reason is definitely not true or hyperbole).
i had wondered this as they have now been on 2 holidays in a time when many people haven't travelled at all. the medical treatment argument seemed weird to me as well, mexico is so far from the uk surely there would be somewhere closer(if not even just in the uk itself!) also her saying they want to explore etc... who does that after what would, presumably, be an important treatment?

That is really shocking!

That is really shocking!
especially as I assume she is high risk? I did notice a while ago when we were in total lockdown Elsie had a friend over inside the house, which was totally illegal

especially as I assume she is high risk? I did notice a while ago when we were in total lockdown Elsie had a friend over inside the house, which was totally illegal
That does seem strange. She is high risk and so are her children with Asthma so why would she risk it...

omg yeh I had totally forgotten about the children with asthma, insanity!
Probably because she doesn’t think the virus is real! That’s what she’s been liking on Katie Hopkins account

• Wow
Probably because she doesn’t think the virus is real! That’s what she’s been liking on Katie Hopkins account
yeah to be honest anyone who likes anything Katie does is insane, she has really lost my respect with this

Wow this doesn't sound like Taira at all :oops: Taira has often said how she is so thankful for modern medicine for saving her and her children's lives on quite a few occasions. She doesn't seem like the type of person who would be a covid conspiracy theorist at all.

Also in their defence, Elsie's friend came to their house in October time when we weren't in lockdown and you were still allowed to meet friends indoors.

Eek I just looked on Twitter and if the account is actually her, she’s also liking loads of Laurence Fox stuff.

I think it does kind of fit though, with how much she really didn’t want the kids to go to school even when she “let” them and they clearly wanted to be there.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Eek I just looked on Twitter and if the account is actually her, she’s also liking loads of Laurence Fox stuff.

I think it does kind of fit though, with how much she really didn’t want the kids to go to school even when she “let” them and they clearly wanted to be there.
I don't really use twitter but just looked at her likes... one thing of Fox's she has liked really suggests she is anti the vaccine and masks...