SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Oh that's the 4 wheel drive, we won't be using that lol", classic chelsea tractor, will never go off road and get a speck of dirt on it. What's the point? Buy yourself a Ford Fiesta, so basic.

Reactions: 26
Omg she’s so tacky and embarrassing!! Like good on you for being able to afford to do so, but bragging about it is so🤮🤮🤮
Talk to me in 5 years Syd when the influencer work has dried up and you realise you wasted a huge amount of money on a Chelsea tractor.

Reactions: 20
Did she really need to mention that she buys her car outright. I’m pretty sure most of her young followers will be working harder than she says she has to even put a deposit on a financed car.

How has she curbed a 4x4 oh lord

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
"Oh that's the 4 wheel drive, we won't be using that lol", classic chelsea tractor, will never go off road and get a speck of dirt on it. What's the point? Buy yourself a Ford Fiesta, so basic.
She has literally bought it just so she looks cool, not practical at all

Reactions: 9
Buying a car outright is a waste of money (in my opinion, I know this is very controversial and some people like to ‘own’ their cars). It loses so much value straight away. She must’ve bought her Range Rover for like £60,000 and has sold it for £21,000. In those 3 years she could’ve had a car on finance and paid maybe £20,000 max for it over 36 months. If you want to change your car every few years there’s no need to spend so much outright

**also would like to add if you’re buying a car thats 5+ years old and are planning on using it for the next 10 years then I agree buying it outright is very different

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
“I work very hard and like to treat myself” - I try not to get riled up when I hear influenzas talk about how hard they work but when it’s coming from the trout mouth that is Sydney pick me May it’s really hard not to! She doesn’t know hard work but I really, really hope one day she does learn the meaning of it because this lifestyle she’s become accustomed to isn’t going to last.

And I’m sorry, but that is one of the ugliest, most impractical cars I have ever laid my eyes on. It is all completely for show and yet I’d much rather be driving her old range than that ghastly piece of crap - which is pretty clear she knows nothing about just from watching her trying to navigate her way around it in the car tour! Can’t wait for her to realise what a terrible mistake she’s made especially as
‘I pErSonaLly bUy mY caRs oUtriGht’ even Molly bleeping Mae who we all know could afford 10 of the new car she’s bought doesn’t bang on about how she paid for it.

Reactions: 45
“I work very hard and like to treat myself” - I try not to get riled up when I hear influenzas talk about how hard they work but when it’s coming from the trout mouth that is Sydney pick me May it’s really hard not to! She doesn’t know hard work but I really, really hope one day she does learn the meaning of it because this lifestyle she’s become accustomed to isn’t going to last.

And I’m sorry, but that is one of the ugliest, most impractical cars I have ever laid my eyes on. It is all completely for show and yet I’d much rather be driving her old range than that ghastly piece of crap - which is pretty clear she knows nothing about just from watching her trying to navigate her way around it in the car tour! Can’t wait for her to realise what a terrible mistake she’s made especially as
‘I pErSonaLly bUy mY caRs oUtriGht’ even Molly bleeping Mae who we all know could afford 10 of the new car she’s bought doesn’t bang on about how she paid for it.
My version of treating myself is buying a bag of giant buttons to eat in an evening 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Tell the full truth or don’t say nothing at all. Zero point in anything she’s doing when mentioning the situation.
The thing is with bullies like Syd, they take one mistake someone has made and they’ll complete orchestrate this whole story that this person is awful in this case Ell is an awful person, the reason she’s so silent is because she’s in the wrong and will flip it which ever way makes Syd look better, that’s what bullies do. She will gather her friends and peers and feed them information to make Ell look like the worst person possible and dramatise it all to make it worse than it actually is, which is 100% what she’s done. No one will ever hear ells side because Syd will try to do whatever she can to make herself look like the victim, and woe is me. So Ell has no choice but to just sit back and let someone do this to her, sometimes staying silent is better, then you won’t give the bully a reason to react more to you, eventually Syd will get bored and fall out with someone else and move to making their life hell, a vicious awful cycle.

Reactions: 15
Syds ‘truth’ is that ells bf called her a bleep and ell ended the friendship for a boy when in reality ell’s boyfriend made her realise how crappy syd was treating her and encouraged her to step back from a toxic friendship
(Ik we don’t know this for sure but you get what I’m saying)

Reactions: 27
I feel like syd at this point should come out and say what happened. Instead of being a witch, however I assume nothing major happened and all this attention is keeping her followers interested. Remember she has a new YouTube channel to promote

Reactions: 15
The whole ‘the truth will come out’ talk is boring 😴 sis has been saying it for about 3 months now and nothing

Reactions: 23
It really pissed me off when jole went “you could just give the car to me” and she said something like “you’ve got to work harder” I’m sorry but I work 40+ hours a week to just be able to afford my Ford. You take a photo and call it a day. Not exactly “hard work”

Reactions: 50
Buying a car outright is a waste of money (in my opinion, I know this is very controversial and some people like to ‘own’ their cars). It loses so much value straight away. She must’ve bought her Range Rover for like £60,000 and has sold it for £21,000. In those 3 years she could’ve had a car on finance and paid maybe £20,000 max for it over 36 months. If you want to change your car every few years there’s no need to spend so much outright

**also would like to add if you’re buying a car thats 5+ years old and are planning on using it for the next 10 years then I agree buying it outright is very different
I agree! I would never buy a brand new car again!! I financed a new car when I was a lot younger, my first little cars engine went and I had my first job out of college and got all excited and financed a bran new car for £10k! I went to trade it in 3 years later and got £2000 for it, I know I would have got more selling privately but I didn’t want to wait but overall, it lost so much money in those first few years it was enough to put me off ever buying new again. It’s not worth it at all!

Reactions: 1
i’ve actually never seen such a self centered and nasty influencer. to brag about how she buys her car outright knowing fully well it’s making other people feel like tit is disgusting. she always has to brag and it doesn’t make anyone jealous, i just see her and think how tacky & miserable must u be to flaunt your money like that 🤢 why is she trying to prove she’s got money? like we are fully aware

Reactions: 16
I think Syd is not spilling the beans on Ell publicly because many people who are siding with her now will probably stop. But it's pretty funny seeing how awful she is making herself look slyly shading Ell while she's off living her best life and appears unbothered

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.