SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally don’t blame ell for whatever she’s ‘done wrong’. It’s clear that syd doesn’t have any respect for her at all from her Instagram stories, and I bet that it was the same when they were friends. Either tell us the full story of what happened or stop subtly trying to make someone’s life hell. Whatever has happened, the fact that Ell has been isolated and lost all her friends is unnecessary and cruel. I hope Ell is ok mentally, because syd, Molly and all their friends who now ignore Ell are to blame for handling this situation like 12 year olds and doing their best to drag someone down so badly. I used to really like their channel, but I found their content really changed. I enjoyed their travel vlogs, such as Dubai with lucy, lanza and la (round 1), but they stopped filming their travel days and making sort of half arsed videos about their holidays which was disappointing

I get that nobody is perfect and they probably both did stuff wrong, but she needs to stop it now and let Ell get on with her life in peace. The problem is, syd doesn’t think to herself after all these messages calling her out that maybe she’s in the wrong Doing this, she cannot be wrong ever or hold herself accountable

Reactions: 32
I think a lot of people are probably "friends" with syd because they're scared of her aka they know how nasty she is and what a bully she is and know it's better to stay friendly and on her good side than on her bad side

Most of the youtubers I come across do things that are annoying every now and again but I think they are genuinely good people- I have never come across someone who radiates such bad vibes and is such a nasty person inside

Reactions: 26
I think a lot of people are probably "friends" with syd because they're scared of her aka they know how nasty she is and what a bully she is and know it's better to stay friendly and on her good side than on her bad side

Most of the youtubers I come across do things that are annoying every now and again but I think they are genuinely good people- I have never come across someone who radiates such bad vibes and is such a nasty person inside
Honestly you’re so right she is such bad vibes. She’s one of those people that thing she’s such a good person and is always done wrong too and Is a victim but is actually a nasty person with a bully with a victim mindset, and someone like that will never change. Good for Ell for doing what’s best for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If she was that bothered about “getting the truth out” it would be out by now. It’s obvious why she won’t come out and tell us what happened because it won’t be all ell’s wrong doing

People like Syd always have their comeuppance. She will carry on like this all her life but there will come a time where people stop putting up with her tit and leave. We all saw the way she spoke down to Ell in the old vlogs and how rude she is online. She just isn’t a nice person whereas Ell has always come across very polite and caring so she will do well in life.

Syd if you’re reading this (which you probably are) stop this bitchy, nasty attitude and grow up. For one it’s completely unprofessional when your job is to be well liked and secondly you will repel everyone in your life if you don’t stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
how does a girl so nasty and rude have followers? her job is like working in customer service (not as challenging) but she puts an act on to sell products.. yet she is one of the rudest influencers i’ve ever seen?

Reactions: 20
how does a girl so nasty and rude have followers? her job is like working in customer service (not as challenging) but she puts an act on to sell products.. yet she is one of the rudest influencers i’ve ever seen?
Exactly!! I would never speak to my customers this way whether I agree with them or not, she literally answers dms and intentionally argues with people!!! Imagine sitting there at night and going out of your way to pick arguments with random strangers!

Reactions: 11
And THIS is exactly why I found it so hard to back Syd in any of this situation even if Ell/Ells bf did her wrong. It’s never been about being on Ells side, it’s always been about Syd being a rude little brat

Exactly!! I would never speak to my customers this way whether I agree with them or not, she literally answers dms and intentionally argues with people!!! Imagine sitting there at night and going out of your way to pick arguments with random strangers!
thats what i mean! if i even thought about speaking to my customers in that way i’d be sacked instantly.

imagine someone asks for help and instead of being polite and helping them you say ‘please?’ in a bitchy tone 🤢 she is a nasty girl

Reactions: 9
Ell proves everyday how ditching Syd couldn’t have gone better for her! Look how incred she looks in those wedding pics, unreal. Unlike syd who’s ratty face and tit hair line with overdone lips feels the need to take pics at a funeral. Ell really is doing better

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Ell is so stunning in her recent posts she looks so happy and healthy omg she really has had that leaving a toxic relationship glow up honestly we stan such a beautiful classy and respectful queen

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Elle looks so stunning. You can just tell the type of person she is and how she was raised, I hope her parents are proud. We all don’t know Ell on a personal level, nor do we know syd on a personal level either so all we can do is assume what they are like from how they present themselves online, but the difference between the two personalities it’s a wonder how they were friends for so long. Such immaturity to think silence speaks volumes, I totally disagree I think a lot of the time silence speaks maturity, I’m sure there’s a lot Ell could say, but this is a job at the end of the day and this type of unprofessional attitude wouldn’t stand in a normal job. Ell probably did upset syd and do something wrong, but you just move on, you can’t hold it against someone forever, at some point you’ve got to just let it go, she now just comes across as a nasty bully, not doing herself or her solo career any favours by harbouring onto this negative energy towards Ell

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can safely say no one wants to watch a video of new vs old car tour... what’s in my glove box updated2021🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.