SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’re friends, i remember amber wishing syd a happy bday and calling her her long lost twin or something.
As for the new car, I guess scamming their followers with ITS collections when they had already fallen out has paid off 🙄
ohhh really, it’s so weird though because i really remember syd posting a screenshot ages ago of amber being really defensive about how they don’t even look alike, it’s really bugging me hahah

Reactions: 17
ohhh really, it’s so weird though because i really remember syd posting a screenshot ages ago of amber being really defensive about how they don’t even look alike, it’s really bugging me hahah
Yeah this did happen and I remember Syd posted a story of a DM or something between them to show us they cleared the air. Syd met her match when Amber did this :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
I’m so confused at the fact she’s saying the jeep is something ticked off her goal board? In Ibiza blogs she was literally saying to Georgia she didn’t know what car to get?? Georgia has the same car so she’s just copied but acting like she’s always wanted it??

Reactions: 25
I’m so confused at the fact she’s saying the jeep is something ticked off her goal board? In Ibiza blogs she was literally saying to Georgia she didn’t know what car to get?? Georgia has the same car so she’s just copied but acting like she’s always wanted it??
I don’t get why everything has to be made so dramatic. She said the same thing about her Range Rover too, it’s like no one else can have anything nice as she always has to one up them. Weird energy

Reactions: 19
I’ll never understand why people who don’t live in the country buy such huge cars??
Let’s be honest it is just for the aesthetic isn’t it. It’s just a materialistic car. There’s no purpose for jeep wranglers in the UK, especially when you live in Hertfordshire, hardly the countryside. They are very uncommon for a reason. Expensive to run, expensive to tax, expensive to insure. The same with Mercedes G wagons. She has no other reason to purchase a car like that other than purely for the materialistic value and the way it looks.

Reactions: 30
‘So PrOuD oF yOu’ for what?? She’s bought her car ffs (a pretty impractical one at that as well). I really don’t get why they hype each other up so much with tit like this.
4E5934A3-4AF6-4D6C-9158-09E487E3A86E.jpeg

Reactions: 17
‘So PrOuD oF yOu’ for what?? She’s bought her car ffs (a pretty impractical one at that as well). I really don’t get why they hype each other up so much with tit like this.
View attachment 689146
I was just coming on to say this! Also “work hard” yeah syd because going to Ibiza and then uploading a YouTube video and a few insta pictures is hard work isn’t it🙄

Reactions: 43
I was just coming on to say this! Also “work hard” yeah syd because going to Ibiza and then uploading a YouTube video and a few insta pictures is hard work isn’t it🙄
Syd wouldn’t know a days hard work even it smacked her right in her weird hairline

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Let’s be honest it is just for the aesthetic isn’t it. It’s just a materialistic car. There’s no purpose for jeep wranglers in the UK, especially when you live in Hertfordshire, hardly the countryside. They are very uncommon for a reason. Expensive to run, expensive to tax, expensive to insure. The same with Mercedes G wagons. She has no other reason to purchase a car like that other than purely for the materialistic value and the way it looks.
you are right but I honestly don’t understand cause it’s the ugliest car 😩😩😩 (personal opinion so soz if it’s anyone’s fav)

Reactions: 12
Sorry but the first thing I thought when I saw that car was that she’d be going on a safari or something ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
you are right but I honestly don’t understand cause it’s the ugliest car 😩😩😩 (personal opinion so soz if it’s anyone’s fav)
I personally don’t like jeep wranglers as well , I thought her Range Rover was nicer but I guess it is all personal opinion. It’s been modified to look more high end and nicer and it’s still awful. Over 50k too imagine having that money to waste 🤡

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I always think it's funny that people like syd try to make out they've bought a brand new car in cash, when in reality she's financed a 16 reg ? Like one of your life dreams is to get PCP on a 5 year old Jeep? Please babes dream a bit bigger...

Reactions: 39
I always think it's funny that people like syd try to make out they've bought a brand new car in cash, when in reality she's financed a 16 reg ? Like one of your life dreams is to get PCP on a 5 year old Jeep? Please babes dream a bit bigger...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is exactly it. Nothing wrong with finance but don’t make it out as if you’re dropping 50k on a brand new car when it’s financed and really it’s you the clown paying 1k a month on a car.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 689146
I really feel like Syd forces this friendship with Molly Mae and does the most to let her followers know that they are friends, but whenever she’s been in Manchester, she’s not even met up with Molly (we would know about it if she had met up with her as she puts her life on insta stories lol)

Reactions: 24
molly has just done an insta reel showing she was in portugal in the last few weeks and then went straight to saffron’s party. i know this isn’t her thread but what a selfish little witch. why does she think she’s immune to the rules and can swan around everywhere without isolating?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.