SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ughhhh so gutted that Emily and Georgia are all up syd and molly's arses now, cba used to love them, so real and no bitchy bs... I feel they are all fake aesthetic vibes especially em seems to have changed alot!

Reactions: 18
Love how on Syds post about the car she replies to Molly mae and her sister Zoe, Elle Darby, alisha may, amber, etc etc but ignores Molly and Cass 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I personally don’t like jeep wranglers as well , I thought her Range Rover was nicer but I guess it is all personal opinion. It’s been modified to look more high end and nicer and it’s still awful. Over 50k too imagine having that money to waste 🤡
I don’t think she does have that money to waste lol she must be up to her eyeballs in debt and loans. In that one blog she got a new MacBook, projecter, car, wants an LV bag and all the work on her house. YouTube is gonna last forever then what is she gonna do to pay her mortgage lol

I don’t think she does have that money to waste lol she must be up to her eyeballs in debt and loans. In that one blog she got a new MacBook, projecter, car, wants an LV bag and all the work on her house. YouTube is gonna last forever then what is she gonna do to pay her mortgage lol
More bin the style launches ofc !!

Reactions: 2
If most of their binthestyle clothes ends up in the sale, they can’t be earning that much off of it. Especially since they only get paid a percentage because their name is on it? Not like they spent hours designing it 😂

Reactions: 4
It looks like Elle is doing someone make up.. that’s exciting I hope she takes that up again and becomes more of a make up influencer/youtuber

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Syd posted that pic of her & cass kissing at a funeral on her feed 🙄 yet nobody is even mentioning that fact in the comments looool…or shes deleting them quick af

Reactions: 26
If most of their binthestyle clothes ends up in the sale, they can’t be earning that much off of it. Especially since they only get paid a percentage because their name is on it? Not like they spent hours designing it 😂
can someone explain how do they even get paid with that collap do they have separate accounts, is it 50/50 with the collap??

Given the circumstances, oh dear hahahahahaha
They’re clearly not on good terms then. I just feel like there is no need to make these digs. If you don’t want to talk about it or make it public don’t throw blows at Ell like that.

Reactions: 52
Not me being irrationally annoyed that she quoted Grey’s and called Cas her person. Why she have to ruin everything? 🤣 it’s platonic love, soul mate in your best friend. You know kind of what you & Ell had…..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’re clearly not on good terms then. I just feel like there is no need to make these digs. If you don’t want to talk about it or make it public don’t throw blows at Ell like that.
Honestly!! She’s all for saying “I’m not gonna sit here and air my dirty laundry on the internet “ and then throws digs like that? Make up your mind !!

Reactions: 43
What does she mean silence speaks volumes and then in the same sentence happy to speak my truth lol she’s never once spoken the truth instead of these bitchy indirect why doesn’t she just come out and say why they feel out lol

Reactions: 23
She is genuinely one of the nastiest, most insufferable people on the internet. She is very delusional and wants to think she’s always right, arguing with followers is bizarre, trying to convince her followers Ell is in the wrong. Imagine if she’s trying to convince followers Ell has done something wrong and speaks about her like this on a strangers DMs imagine what she says to her to people she knows?! Nasty.

The bottom line is Syd, if you’re reading this and you probably do, it’s bullying. No matter how you look at it, and how much you want to make yourself the victim, you’re a horrible bully. Ell has lost all of her friends, she’s been isolated, made to feel very small, now made to feel uncomfortable in her own apartment because you’re not happy being neighbours with her, well you should of took the fact Ell found a flat quickly and you didn’t as a sign that maybe you shouldn’t of moved there? Do you not think she feels uncomfortable? Saying you’re not going to air your dirty laundry but your more than happy to shade her as much as you subtly to just imply she’s done whatever she’s done, at this point the things you’ve done to her and the way syd has literally bullied her out weighs anything Ell did. I really hope she doesn’t get sent the stories or has Syd on mute because ell still followers her and syd knows that, which is why she posts it anyway, and I can imagine it to be really upsetting and isolating.

If you’re so happy living this new, freeing living, being exactly where your supposed to be with your new best friends then either move on and stop bringing ell up or the situation in anyway and let it go or say what you want to say with your bleeping chest because she acts like she has all this to say and silence speaks volumes and she’s such an honest girl, no you’re not an honest girl, your nasty and you’re a bully and you’re just trying to bring someone else down on purpose because you’ll know it’ll get back to her which is sad. She will never say what happened

• Heart
Reactions: 55
not as relevant to stuff above but why does she always rate the roast dinners she “reviews” so harshly it really gets on my nerves make your own if you don’t like any of them
god really everything annoys me with syd hahaha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.