SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just waiting for a string of tweets from her today ‘it’s a dorito guys I SWEAR’ ‘doritos are my FAVOURITE they always have been’ 😭
🤣🤣🤣🤣 like who even really cares if you’re eating Pringles but it’s just the fact she’s tried so hard to be like I HATE Pringles😢🥺 is so funny, what a weird thing to hate. The girls last night and their stories, do these people not have a private insta? A close friends? Or a private snap story?? I feel like she’s purposely flaunting all these new events and parties she’s going too just because it’s like look I’ve been invited and ell hasn’t. I’m a completely normal person, with no 100k+ followers and I wouldn’t ever post drunken pics or more likely drunken videos to my actual story cos the beer fear the next day of people seeing it is too much, never mind hundreds and thousands of people. That’s why it looks so much like she’s clout chasing because she has to just excessively post when she’s at these things rather than just having a good time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so embarrassed for molly at this point too. She must be such the odd one out and quite obviously Syds little cling on

Reactions: 25
1. The outfit copy is both hilarious and embarrassing because she’s so adamant she doesn’t know her
2. Also super embarrassing how she’s trying to be besties with Mimi Webb last night

Reactions: 36
it’s so weird to me that molly has recorded this like wth!!
This is so embarrassing considering both Tyler and Saffron are younger than her, especially Tyler. It’s just giving me such cringe / pick me vibes. Unbelievably obvious clout chasing.

The outfit as well, even down to the yellow shoes and fendi bag she bought after seeing cinzia with it and then credited someone else just out of spite because people were calling her out on here, cinzia living rent free in this girls head.

Reactions: 29
We all knew she was gonna say didn’t we 🤣🤣 but bottom line is mischa copied cinzia and syd has apparently copied mischa so syd has still copied cinzia 🤣🤣🤣 no matter how she looks at it and tries to spin it, you still copied
Hate to be this person because Syd probs did copy cinzia and I despise her lol buuuuutttt The model on Zara was wearing that exact outfit that’s why cinzia bought it (she mentioned it in a vlog) so I don’t think it’s particularly original of any of the three but it’s funny how adamant she’s denying the copying cinzia allegation 😌😌😌

Reactions: 10
Hate to be this person because Syd probs did copy cinzia and I despise her lol buuuuutttt The model on Zara was wearing that exact outfit that’s why cinzia bought it (she mentioned it in a vlog) so I don’t think it’s particularly original of any of the three but it’s funny how adamant she’s denying the copying cinzia allegation 😌😌😌
Oh I know!! Cinzia is by no means original! She copies from people I.e Kylie Jenner etc but who doesn’t hahahaha tbf. But it’s just the narrative of I DEFIANTLY! Didn’t copy of cinzia it was someone else aka mischa but mischa also follows Sophia and cinzia too and obviously copied cinzia, as she was the first person I ever seen in this exact outfit and then mischa posted a story and now syd. Syd copies cinzia, as we all know, from the fendi bag which she made sure credited someone else, to those colourful books, to prints, to outfits, captions! There’s liking someone’s outfit and copying then there’s living in someone’s head rent free like cinzia does with syd and ana kingsnorth, imagine cinzia randomly coming across their profiles and see how weird it is you would honestly be so weirded out that they obviously and weirdly copy you but they’ve never once tagged you or just said like I get my Inspo from @cinzia ! It’s honestly not normal

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.