SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched Georgia mays Ibiza part 2 and syd has a face like a slapped arse on her at amante restaurant!!! She looks so miserable and moody
shes boring and looks like a mess when shes on holiday she eve mentioned beforee shes always sticky and sweaty arghhh not pretty at alll like syd wth

Reactions: 1
It does look like molly on the horse, could it be her sister though? She definitely was in Brighton lols
Was definitely Molly she posted videos and pics of her on the horse on her story the other day. I knew when I seen it it didn’t look like England

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Well according to the timelines of these pics she’s been in Portugal in the last few days
Wow! Molly has really just exposed herself by sharing that story. She was 1000% there with the horses a few days back, then must’ve flown home maybe Saturday morning to then go to Saffron’s? Clearly in the wrong as she would’ve posted she was there otherwise

Attachments

• Sick
If youve been fully vaccinated you do not need to quarantine from amber countries anymore, only need to take a 2 day test when you’re home, if it’s then positive that’s when you’d isolate. If you’re not fully vaccinated then she would of had to isolate, I assume she’s fully vaxxed if she’s went to Portugal. Still in a global pandemic, to be travelling back and forth is very irresponsible and pointless, but then again are we really shocked? She does get called brat after all

Reactions: 8
If youve been fully vaccinated you do not need to quarantine from amber countries anymore, only need to take a 2 day test when you’re home, if it’s then positive that’s when you’d isolate. If you’re not fully vaccinated then she would of had to isolate, I assume she’s fully vaxxed if she’s went to Portugal. Still in a global pandemic, to be travelling back and forth is very irresponsible and pointless, but then again are we really shocked? She does get called brat after all
If she was double vaxxed she could just say that, the fact she’s tried to keep it secret is suss

Reactions: 9
If she was double vaxxed she could just say that, the fact she’s tried to keep it secret is suss
It’s weird isn’t it that she’s not posted any pics even in the airport or at her house she has there? The only thing that makes me believe she is is because track and trace hound you when you come home and send people from your local council to check your in and ring you a lot, so surely she wouldn’t even risk and put others at risk at a party, imagine how selfish you’d have to be to be so desperate to go to a party full of people you don’t know and risk everyone getting covid, surely she wouldn’t do that

You’re so right! She was definitely in Portugal as we can see from that picture. Maybe she just went for a few days but there’s a reason she hasn’t posted about it and I think it’s because track and trace and she didn't wasn’t to isolate as she had plans arranged
It’s weird isn’t it that she’s not posted any pics even in the airport or at her house she has there? The only thing that makes me believe she is is because track and trace hound you when you come home and send people from your local council to check your in and ring you a lot, so surely she wouldn’t even risk and put others at risk at a party, imagine how selfish you’d have to be to be so desperate to go to a party full of people you don’t know and risk everyone getting covid, surely she wouldn’t do that

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think she is just selfish 🤷🏽‍♀️ If she was double vaxxed she definitely would’ve posted more stories/pics and done a disclaimer she was vaccinated so didn’t have to isolate. She probably tested negative to fly home so then thought why should she isolate. Track and trace often come the day after you land so if she landed that morning she got away with it easily! Or if they just called her you can so easily lie. She’s been away 3 times now since restrictions eased, can’t stay at home for 5 minutes

Reactions: 7
Kind of crazy that since the split Ell has been bleeding followers and Syd's are consistently rising every day

• Angry
Reactions: 5

In this vlog, from 10:36, Syd is so rude to ell. Thank god she got her karma with that horrid hairline

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.