SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way syd posts pics with other influencers all the time screams desperate and pick me I cba. Other people at saffron’s party are barely posting and just enjoying their time but not our Sydney 🙃has to let EVERYONE know who she’s with and where

Reactions: 30
Can someone who’s a night owl please keep a close eye on Syd and mollys stories tonight! They might drunk post some gossip 😂

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has been posted already, but believe me when I say I GASPED when I saw the SONG TITLE on Syd's most recent TikTok with Molly... The digs towards Ell only continue
The fact she’s trying to hard to make it look like she’s better without Ell and happier without pushes me to think she’s actually not. Someone who is genuinely happy and living a happy peaceful life isn’t trying to always push the narrative of how happy their life is because they are too busy enjoying it

Reactions: 32
#pringlegate is back … watch the stories and tweets of her trying to get everyone to debunk the fact it’s a Pringle but Syd.. I’m sorry to say, babe, that’s a Pringle
just waiting for a string of tweets from her today ‘it’s a dorito guys I SWEAR’ ‘doritos are my FAVOURITE they always have been’ 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.