SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching Georgia May's second ibiza vlog and my god Syd is miserable ?? Cheer up, you're on holiday, my god. Absolutely always on her phone and the three of them do a cheers in a restaurant and she literally just ignores them and doesn't even smile, she seems awful to be around

Reactions: 31
One minute she loves cinzia follows her copies her every move, next minute she denies even knowing she exists and insists she gets inspo off every other influencer bar her… syd sweetie do better 🥲

Reactions: 24
One minute she loves cinzia follows her copies her every move, next minute she denies even knowing she exists and insists she gets inspo off every other influencer bar her… syd sweetie do better 🥲
Even though Sophia and cinzia are in one of her old vlogs!!!

Reactions: 9
It’s so weird because in the vlog that Sophia and cinzia were in Ell couldn’t give a tit but syd was proper fan girling, and talking about them, fast forward 3 / 4 years later syd now acts like she doesn’t know who cinzia is but funnily enough follows both soph and cinz, and has liked nasty shady tweets about them. I don’t mean to be nasty but nothing about this girl adds up to me, she is genuinely one of probably the most bizarre you tubers I’ve ever came across, Apart from the obvious ace family jake Paul etc but there’s just something about her that just is so off

Reactions: 24
Looks like saffron got her own back on hamster for that weird video she posted of her and Tyler 😂😂 #slip!!!

9AE6E130-528C-47B8-9B38-190D2D690B18.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I think all future threads should remain titled SydandellEll just to piss Syd off😆

Reactions: 32
I’ve just watched Georgia mays Ibiza part 2 and syd has a face like a slapped arse on her at amante restaurant!!! She looks so miserable and moody

Reactions: 9
I’ve just watched Georgia mays Ibiza part 2 and syd has a face like a slapped arse on her at amante restaurant!!! She looks so miserable and moody
she is vile. i’d hate to be friends with her, i imagine she just drains you of any positivity everytime you’re with her.

she’s horrible to the public/retail workers etc, horrid to her ‘fans’ and looks like a moody witch next to her friends. what a lovely influencer ell is seriously missing out x

Reactions: 17
Sooo I’ve been lurking and Molly must’ve been in Portugal for the weekend, wonder why ms Sydney didn’t follow her seeing as she has no other friends. She must be hiding something seeing as she didn’t post about it

Reactions: 5
Sooo I’ve been lurking and Molly must’ve been in Portugal for the weekend, wonder why ms Sydney didn’t follow her seeing as she has no other friends. She must be hiding something seeing as she didn’t post about it
She was at saffron’s bday party this weekend?

Reactions: 1
Just watching Georgia May's second ibiza vlog and my god Syd is miserable ?? Cheer up, you're on holiday, my god. Absolutely always on her phone and the three of them do a cheers in a restaurant and she literally just ignores them and doesn't even smile, she seems awful to be around
i saw that ... ahahha her hairline was doing bits thoughh lol why does she never do a middle parting or side one though i dont get it syd change it up

It’s so weird because in the vlog that Sophia and cinzia were in Ell couldn’t give a tit but syd was proper fan girling, and talking about them, fast forward 3 / 4 years later syd now acts like she doesn’t know who cinzia is but funnily enough follows both soph and cinz, and has liked nasty shady tweets about them. I don’t mean to be nasty but nothing about this girl adds up to me, she is genuinely one of probably the most bizarre you tubers I’ve ever came across, Apart from the obvious ace family jake Paul etc but there’s just something about her that just is so off
i think she started following cinzia in the first lock down and recently only started following sophia lol when we pointed out on here that she doesnt ahahaha ( we know sydney may dw :LOL:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
did syd turn off the likes on her newest pic or is that instagrams doing??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.