SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s just posted on her story about selling her range rover, didn’t she get it very recently like 2-4 months ago or do i have that completely wrong?
Think she’s had it for a couple of years, like maybe 3??? Roughly about the same time or a little bit after Ell got her q2!

Reactions: 2
she’s just posted on her story about selling her range rover, didn’t she get it very recently like 2-4 months ago or do i have that completely wrong?
The swipe up link to the auto trader advert showing her illegal number plate probably isn’t smart either

Reactions: 5
oh my bad 😅
I could be totally wrong!! I do think she’s had for it at least over a year though, because in old vlogs ell wrote off her FORD KA and had to get a new car and then she got her Audi q2 and then not long after they started doing drive with mes in a Range Rover which was Syds car xxx

Reactions: 1
If this is real time I swear saffron said in her video she’s asked people to not where black white or grey, basically wants people to wear bright colours. But miss bratty molly does what she wants
DC9EE393-D9A0-4F61-A9FF-45E0E13E36C5.png

Reactions: 6
Why the duck is molly even invited?! Syd must’ve asked if she could go with her

Reactions: 34
If this is real time I swear saffron said in her video she’s asked people to not where black white or grey, basically wants people to wear bright colours. But miss bratty molly does what she wants View attachment 677464
If this is real time I swear saffron said in her video she’s asked people to not where black white or grey, basically wants people to wear bright colours. But miss bratty molly does what she wants View attachment 677464
im not being funny but do you seriously think she’s gonna wear her party outfit, throughout the whole road trip or change when she gets there. Be serious

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen her story about how her and molly met. Not one mention of ell. It’s like she has completely forgot she exist. So so bitter. Even if she said “me and ell met her at a festival few years after school then LA” it doesn’t have to be deep. She’s such a little brat

• Sad
Reactions: 19
They were out for drinks with saffron before the beauty works event so maybe she invited Molly then

Reactions: 3
I’ve also noticed syd doesn’t like any of ell’s posts but ell likes syds. Can see who the mature one is here

Reactions: 11
Them car seats are from a Jeep Wrangler I’m sure, somebody called it earlier

Or a defender
She’s bought a Jeep Wrangler. Georgia has one if I’m not mistaken, bought exactly the same as what one of her new ‘besties’ of got, she can’t see anyone with anything nicer than what she has so she always has to do one better🤪 shock.

Why she writing a love story about her and molly, you could just easily say - met in school, and recently became close friends lol, (hi ex boyfriend I know he’ll probs see this) I’m not being funny but if my boyfriend posted (hey ex girlfriend I know you’ll probs see this) I’d be like …….. why do you care if they see it or not wtf how weird

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.