SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘in our area’ you’re from hertfordshire love right where i am too and a girls holiday means exactly what it means everywhere else 🤣🤣 a group of girls going on holiday…
I’m from Herts too and know she’s just chatting tit as usual lol, just throwing digs at Ell however and whenever she can

Reactions: 19
To be fair, Ell could’ve removed follower so syd wasn’t following her. That’s a bit outta reach but it is a possibility. Either way, I’m happy tattle is back, missed you all:)

Reactions: 11
I can imagine it really bothers Syd to see how unbothered Ell is and how classy she’s acted and just kept it moving, which I think is why syd always tries to make sly digs at her to get under ells skin. I’m proud of Ell genuinely for just getting on with it and not coming down to Syds level and showing her true maturity and integrity when it would be so easy to react because that’s exactly what Syd wants in the end.

Reactions: 47
Did Syd forget about her ‘sydforreal’ account or what? Somethings been coming for a lonnnggg time now... get on with it hun

• Haha
Reactions: 22
E0B95A2C-DFFC-464D-9BEE-0F31BA205F52.png

Ell still follows Molly but Molly has unfollowed her. She is so far up Syds ass. It makes me wonder if Molly ever even liked Ell or if she had something to do in breaking the two of them up.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’ve had a look and molly still follows Ellie, but it won’t be long until she doesn’t. I’ve noticed everything syd does, molly will follow a few days later. It’s sad because it’s so obvious now that molly didn’t care for Ell, and probably just was around to get close to Syd and then when everything happened it gave molly an excuse to drop Ell because let’s be honest, Syd is bad but molly makes Syd look nice and that says something 🤣 she is nothing like Ell, that McDonald’s video still rubs me the wrong way to this day.

Reactions: 16
So syds uploading a weekly vlog on Sunday or Monday. So her YouTube is just a vlog channel then? 😕 I don’t think I cba to watch I Ibiza vlogs let alone a normal one. Their holiday vlogs were my fave as well. Looks like I’m not only one tho based on her views

Reactions: 10
I can imagine molly being the kind of girl to really encourage syd to end things with ell as she knows it’ll benefit her, she can play it off as being there for syd but I can imagine molly would encourage syd to not bother sorting things out rather than encouraging syd to talk things out with ell as that then means she can take ell’s place

So syds uploading a weekly vlog on Sunday or Monday. So her YouTube is just a vlog channel then? 😕 I don’t think I cba to watch I Ibiza vlogs let alone a normal one. Their holiday vlogs were my fave as well. Looks like I’m not only one tho based on her views
i’ll be honest the only videos i used to watch were the holiday vlogs. i watched the odd primark haul but i hated all the tit 24 hour food videos.

syd is boring on her own how is she gonna run a vlog channel? we all watched the vlogs to see them together

Funny how she’s out with some other girls tonight and put their @ so small on the story? Ok hun 😂

Ell’s still liking syd’s insta pics even though syd has unfollowed her! 👀

• Sad
  • Wow
I’ve never posted her but have followed all the threads, I think syd and molly are off to saffs birthday

lol notice how syd and molly are so obviously trying to rub it in ells face that they’re going to Brighton for Saffron’s bday. Feel sorry for Ell she’s been proper replaced

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.