Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I wonder what the issues with the brand is? She can’t even talk much of it, is there any brand with similar name orrrr. I do reckon could be to do with her copying of designs? Didn’t another brand have same colourful one

Reactions: 4
She is just an idiot. That tries to come across as smart.
Bought that flat and spent ridic amount on it redecorating and now she’s renting it out. Bought an ugly expensive car for the aesthetic, now can’t use it cos she’s having a baby, will have to sell it at a massive loss probably. She’s bought an impractical Instagram property with a fkn bath in the living room, no garden and no lift lol. Now she’s getting sued and will loose loads of money in her hoodie business

Reactions: 14
Not Syd asking her friend not to use a baby name because she wants it, and now she's not even using it herself haha!
Also, she doesn't follow Molly's new bf on Insta eek.
Wasn’t it that she had it as her name for ages and then found out Ayse had it on her list and Ayse said she wouldn’t use it rather than Syd telling her not to? I could have misheard the video or remembered it wrong

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t it that she had it as her name for ages and then found out Ayse had it on her list and Ayse said she wouldn’t use it rather than Syd telling her not to? I could have misheard the video or remembered it wrong
Yeah that’s right but knowing Syd she guilt tripped her as she has to have her own way

Reactions: 2
Suuuuurely Molly and her boyfriend haven’t already got a dog together

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Suuuuurely Molly and her boyfriend haven’t already got a dog together
🤔 I wonder if she’s moved in with him too? I’m not sure how long they’ve actually been together as the first time we saw them together was like a year and a half ago.

Reactions: 5
🤔 I wonder if she’s moved in with him too? I’m not sure how long they’ve actually been together as the first time we saw them together was like a year and a half ago.
It does seem like she may have! I remember she did a q&a a month or two ago and someone asked about moving out and she implied she would be soon, at the time I assumed she’d bought somewhere but seems more likely she’s moved in with him now. I’m sure they’ve been together longer than we’ve known about as well. He started playing for Milwall this season so must’ve moved down over the summer

Reactions: 6
Moving very fast isn’t she😳😳 i mean to give syd credit and ell. They don’t move in with boyfriends quickly or have anything too attached (own their properties no dogs together) molly seems abit hasty

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know who Jamie shacks previous girlfriend was? Cause wasn’t he with her when he began speaking to molly

Moving very fast isn’t she😳😳 i mean to give syd credit and ell. They don’t move in with boyfriends quickly or have anything too attached (own their properties no dogs together) molly seems abit hasty
just the small detail of a baby for syd 🤣

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure they were dating when he had a gf. Molly the home wreckers xo

Pretty sure they were dating when he had a gf. Molly the home wreckers xo
I guess timelines don’t work really but do you think this could have something to do with her falling out with Syd? If I remember rightly Syd said her ex Dan(?) cheated on her and there was the whole issue with Lucy Flight when she took back her cheating boyfriend so perhaps Syd has reacted to that.

I guess timelines don’t work really but do you think this could have something to do with her falling out with Syd? If I remember rightly Syd said her ex Dan(?) cheated on her and there was the whole issue with Lucy Flight when she took back her cheating boyfriend so perhaps Syd has reacted to that.
I don’t think that theory works as Jamie and Molly definitely started out last year. It’s definitely since/around Mykonos time

Reactions: 1
I don’t think that theory works as Jamie and Molly definitely started out last year. It’s definitely since/around Mykonos time
i’m sure molly and jamie met in portugal cos he featured in syd’s (?) portugal vlog playing beer pong?? he’s sooo fit

I’m not one to big up syd on here (see previous posts for evidence ha) but if Molly legitimately was sleeping with her new bf whilst he was still with his ex and her and syds fallout was a result of syd calling her out on that, then fair enough. Similarly to how she fell out with Lucy after she took her cheating ex back after Syd and ell helped her through the breakup.

Reactions: 16
Nooooo her greys story is not the one. She’s bound to realise how big of a spoiler that is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.