Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of updates in that q&a tbh. A few nods to friendships ending, “new chapters”, legal drama with 4849, no new car yet and Cassius is no longer training to be a fireman

😂

Wasnt there something where there was similar products to her latest range perhaps? The cream with the colour design?
White fox I think!

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else think that she over compensated when talking about cassius’ job title. Trying to cover the fact that his job is literally just going to events/getting pissed all of the time 😂 Not very idea for a pregnant syd lol x

Reactions: 24
Did anyone else think that she over compensated when talking about cassius’ job title. Trying to cover the fact that his job is literally just going to events/getting pissed all of the time 😂 Not very idea for a pregnant syd lol x
What’s his job? I thought he was a PT

Reactions: 1
Loads of updates in that q&a tbh. A few nods to friendships ending, “new chapters”, legal drama with 4849, no new car yet and Cassius is no longer training to be a fireman

White fox I think!
With the legal one… surely it’s not Ell? For taking their Elsy designs? Seems more like it’s someone within the business, maybe an investor?

I thought she tried to make it better than it is 😂 sounds like you just run around after the acts making sure everything is going to plan and getting them what they want ….

Reactions: 8
Sooo just finished Syds vid.. basically Cass is an assistant in clubs? 😂 and he obviously just dropped out of fireman training because he couldn’t handle it, sure we saw he was struggling 😂 why lie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What was the official title of her company again?? I can only see this website...is this it? Didn't even know she did hoodies with colour on haha

Oop looks like syd is getting sued !!!
Shouldn’t steal designs then and charge crazy prices for a primark looking basic hoodie!!!
It makes me laugh also don’t know if anyone has noticed she really doesn’t like using the word flat. She always says property 🤣

Reactions: 21
What was the official title of her company again?? I can only see this website...is this it? Didn't even know she did hoodies with colour on haha

The Instagram is very quiet one post every few months

Attachments

The Instagram is very quiet one post every few months
And if you look in the comments of the recent posts people were waiting weeks for refunds and not getting replies from customer services! All you tubers seem to get the same comments on their clothing brands posts🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Not Syd asking her friend not to use a baby name because she wants it, and now she's not even using it herself haha!
Also, she doesn't follow Molly's new bf on Insta eek.

Reactions: 9
Oop looks like syd is getting sued !!!
Shouldn’t steal designs then and charge crazy prices for a primark looking basic hoodie!!!
It makes me laugh also don’t know if anyone has noticed she really doesn’t like using the word flat. She always says property 🤣
All influencers do this or they say apartment lol, they’re above us and too good for flats x

Reactions: 23
Syd falls out with friends always involve friend getting a boyfriend/back with an ex🤔 never single. Lucy Ell and Molly all in relationships when falls out started. Don’t tell me u all don’tagree syd is a bitter friend

Reactions: 13
Just watching syd’s q&a and she’s so out of touch 😂 she claims she’s ‘over’ buying expensive cars cos she had her dream car at 21, not grateful at all, just bored! And then says she doesn’t wanna say going to Maldives is a dream cos ‘everyone goes’ - nice to be in a position where Maldives is a genuine possibility and running in circles where everyone you know has been 😂

Also idk why but I am just shocked she’s now fell out with Molly, clearly cos she’s got a bf. In a way I’m glad it’s happened for Elle’s benefit so it shows that it was Syd being the drama and not Elle

Reactions: 24
Icl im excited for this story time about what’s happened with her brand, it can’t be a customer suing her because she made a comment like “never trust anyone in business” so it’s either someone who works for her or someone LIKE Ell who was going to do the business with her

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Just watching syd’s q&a and she’s so out of touch 😂 she claims she’s ‘over’ buying expensive cars cos she had her dream car at 21, not grateful at all, just bored! And then says she doesn’t wanna say going to Maldives is a dream cos ‘everyone goes’ - nice to be in a position where Maldives is a genuine possibility and running in circles where everyone you know has been 😂

Also idk why but I am just shocked she’s now fell out with Molly, clearly cos she’s got a bf. In a way I’m glad it’s happened for Elle’s benefit so it shows that it was Syd being the drama and not Elle
She’s SO out of touch but this won’t last forever for her. She’s not going to be relevant forever, I’ve noticed even w/the pregnancy content her videos get barely any comments.
It made me laugh when she said she was up SUPER early, doing her makeup. Lol it was 9, most people have been up and have started work 🤣

I hope ell has taken legal action against her, maybe they were meant to be doing this together. Didn’t she use an old Insta for 4849 that already had thousands of followers?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.