Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not one to big up syd on here (see previous posts for evidence ha) but if Molly legitimately was sleeping with her new bf whilst he was still with his ex and her and syds fallout was a result of syd calling her out on that, then fair enough. Similarly to how she fell out with Lucy after she took her cheating ex back after Syd and ell helped her through the breakup.
Weird thing to end a friendship over though lol considering they were ‘besties’
You can disagree with your friends lifestyle choices and still remain mates- it’s seems like high school behaviour to end a friend ship if they’re doing something you don’t agree with.
If I ended a friendship every time one of my mates stepped out or went back to a guy who fucked then over I’d not have many mates lol

Reactions: 10
Yeah there’s not really much of an issue with spoilers when the show is so old! It’s like saying ”OMG don’t tell me the ending of Hamlet!!” That ship has most definitely sailed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aw it must have been such a shock to them when they stopped being friends

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Was just watching the Syd and Ell old LA vlogs (I did like them as a duo) and realised Syd has fallen out with every person she went with!😂 molly , ell and Chloe ..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who’s Chloe omg am I being stupid?
Dan’s little sister , her ex boyfriend, I’m sure she went away with the other sister as well to Tenerife and that was with Ell. Such a shame such nice memories and she no longer speaks to any of them!

Reactions: 1
Weird thing to end a friendship over though lol considering they were ‘besties’
You can disagree with your friends lifestyle choices and still remain mates- it’s seems like high school behaviour to end a friend ship if they’re doing something you don’t agree with.
If I ended a friendship every time one of my mates stepped out or went back to a guy who fucked then over I’d not have many mates lol
I 100% think that ending a friendship over someone who is sleeping with someone who has a girlfriend is a fair and legitimate reason. They clearly have awful morals to do that, and I definitely wouldn't a friend with poor morals

Reactions: 25
I 100% think that ending a friendship over someone who is sleeping with someone who has a girlfriend is a fair and legitimate reason. They clearly have awful morals to do that, and I definitely wouldn't a friend with poor morals
I don’t think this is the case in their situation. Molly and Jamie met last summer, it doesn’t fit in the timeframe for the falling out

Reactions: 12
Sorry but also her ex’s sister I completely understand if you’d drift. I’m not close with my ex’s sister anymore still really like her? Can’t believe I’m taking syds side but that’s unfair to add to fallingd out with ell Lucy molly.

Reactions: 15
Sorry but also her ex’s sister I completely understand if you’d drift. I’m not close with my ex’s sister anymore still really like her? Can’t believe I’m taking syds side but that’s unfair to add to fallingd out with ell Lucy molly.
It was just a comment to say she no longer speaks to anyone she went to LA with lol don’t need to start crying

Reactions: 3
I agree. I was best friends with my ex’s cousin but naturally, we no longer speak. It’s definitely normal

Reactions: 8
I agree. I was best friends with my ex’s cousin but naturally, we no longer speak. It’s definitely normal
Each to their own - I still speak occasionally to my ex’s sister as I didn’t date her lol. How we, Nobody said it wasn’t normal to not speak to your ex’s siblings, it was a comment stating she had fallen out with every other person she went with as well :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.