Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute waste of money that car was 🤣
She listed it for sale on her Facebook 2 and a half weeks ago so clearly hasn’t got the interest she expected! Not many people have £44k going spare

Reactions: 14
she probably wanted it to be a boy so she could force him to try and get Molly-Mae's baby when they are older.. Pass it off as childhood friends now together kinda thing
Bit weird you’d even think like this tbh… 😬

Reactions: 6
tbf to her I saw her as more of a boy mum than a girl mum and idk why🤣 I don’t even know if that makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 28
tbf to her I saw her as more of a boy mum than a girl mum and idk why🤣 I don’t even know if that makes sense
Imagine a little mini syd with an attitude and everything 😭 a girl would be unbearableeee a right little brat I think

Not that a boy won’t inherit her attitude

Reactions: 17
What an absolute waste of money that car was 🤣
I feel like she just rushes in decisions without thinking into the future.

Bought a hideous car impractical for a baby, gets pregnant.

Bought another flat, gets pregnant. She could have got a nicer house for the same money.

Ditches off Ell and runs to Molly, that ended as quickly as expected

Reactions: 24
Can’t believe people actually drive vehicles like that outside of Mad Max films and disaster relief situations. Hideous!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who’s buying an ugly jeep when we are in a cost of living crisis?!!!
Also has anyone else noticed she always falls out with friends when they her boyfriends? I feel like she’d be weirdly possessive
Lucy, ell and now molly

Reactions: 25
Who’s buying an ugly jeep when we are in a cost of living crisis?!!!
Also has anyone else noticed she always falls out with friends when they her boyfriends? I feel like she’d be weirdly possessive
Lucy, ell and now molly
Omg this is so true and so alarming! What the duck!!

Reactions: 15
Was Syd playing dress up as Molly-Mae at the Pride of Britain Awards in her recent IG post in the white dress lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s definitely a reason molly Mae keeps her distance from syd, unless it’s an event or whatever. They don’t see each other otherwise. Probably cos syd is a narcissist and even girls a thick as molly realise she’s a bad egg

Reactions: 27
There’s definitely a reason molly Mae keeps her distance from syd, unless it’s an event or whatever. They don’t see each other otherwise. Probably cos syd is a narcissist and even girls a thick as molly realise she’s a bad egg
I mean syd is an absolute no one compared to Molly mae lol she wouldn’t even be on her radar I’d say

I mean syd is an absolute no one compared to Molly mae lol she wouldn’t even be on her radar I’d say
I say this because they’re meant to have been friends for years and since they were younger at school or something but now they never see each other.

I say this because they’re meant to have been friends for years and since they were younger at school or something but now they never see each other.
They’re both from Hertfordshire but they never went to school together. Her and Ell first met Molly when she first moved to Manchester just before Love Island

They’re both from Hertfordshire but they never went to school together. Her and Ell first met Molly when she first moved to Manchester just before Love Island
Think they were only loosely friends because of they all started influencing and syds bf trained molly in the gym but I definitely don’t think they’re friends now Molly’s fame and success has clearly outgrown Sydney’s

Reactions: 7
I wanna say Syd and molly both were swimming teachers tho ??? Maybe friends from there !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hitchin and Broxbourne/ Hoddeson where they grew up are pretty far though and Molly is like 3/4 years younger than her so doubt they met this way. I think it’s through influencing

Reactions: 1
Hitchin and Broxbourne/ Hoddeson where they grew up are pretty far though and Molly is like 3/4 years younger than her so doubt they met this way. I think it’s through influencing
She said before that her cousins are from Molly’s area and they knew of each other for years/ followed and spoke to each other on social media. Then met just before LI

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.