Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who guessed it 😂
I’m a few pages behind so I’m not sure if any one else has mentioned this (sorry if you have) but Syd and Ell are still friends on Facebook 👀 xoxo

although in saying that, it doesn’t look like Ellie’s page has been used, at least not publicly since 2018. Even if she isn’t using it, if they aren’t friends IRL, you’d think that Syd would have deleted her lol?

Syds new post, outfit looks alright until you look at her feet… putting the bins out vibe and the invisible chair pose with the leg up, I’m confused😂

Reactions: 2
Why does she love giving spoilers? Recommending love is bling with a spoiler 🤔
I know I was fuming when I saw that! I know it doesn’t give much away from the clip she shared but it’s still unfair considering new episodes were literally only released yesterday!

Reactions: 2
it’s not a new episode that she shared
no the episode of love is blind she shared, it only came out yesterday and was the final wedding episode when they decide if they're going to get married or not and she literally posted a photo showing one of one of the brides saying no

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Really in two minds with what Syd said on one of her recent videos about not liking this time of year, it being hard and that’s why she hasn’t been online so much.

I completely get that everyone has days of the year where they reflect on loved ones but to barely work for 2/3 months because of it? I could probably book one day off work as annual leave and then have to continue as normal.

A social media break is a bit difficult when it’s your job. It just goes to show how much money these people make when they can so easily just do nothing for a few months and still live more comfortably than everyone else that’s still working 5 days a week. Her reel 6 days ago should not count as work either, it isn’t hard to put on a gifted outfit and get a few pics in it

Reactions: 16
I just wanna know what went down between Syd and Molly, is the person who somehow knew Molly and got the tea from her (through a mutual friend or family member or something like that?) still on here? Get us the tea sis

• Heart
Reactions: 25
absolutely no need to be rude
how was that rude? 😶

Really in two minds with what Syd said on one of her recent videos about not liking this time of year, it being hard and that’s why she hasn’t been online so much.

I completely get that everyone has days of the year where they reflect on loved ones but to barely work for 2/3 months because of it? I could probably book one day off work as annual leave and then have to continue as normal.

A social media break is a bit difficult when it’s your job. It just goes to show how much money these people make when they can so easily just do nothing for a few months and still live more comfortably than everyone else that’s still working 5 days a week. Her reel 6 days ago should not count as work either, it isn’t hard to put on a gifted outfit and get a few pics in it
Youtube is her job, no?

no the episode of love is blind she shared, it only came out yesterday and was the final wedding episode when they decide if they're going to get married or not and she literally posted a photo showing one of one of the brides saying no
lol my bad i think i thought we were talking about greys anatomy 🤣🤣🤣 that’ll teach me to tattle in work haha!

I think babies name will be Walker
Has she hinted or is this a guess? One of the girls from teen mom has a Walker, don’t get why celebs/ influencers can’t give their kids normal names. I know Syd’s is weird either way based on the way she described peoples’ reactions

Whatever happened to Costa she used to make this thread so heated it was funny

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.