Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she did or Syd just sorted most of it and has said it’s Kelsey, since all the stories said “collab” 😂🫣
Either this or Kelsey has been messaging companies saying Syd will post them and give them exposure to 300k+ people

Reactions: 5
I have a few things to say lol-

In a post Covid world that grazing table gave me the fear. Couldn’t think of anything worse eating food that other people have all had their hands on.

Molly wasn’t at the gender reveal- another friendship fall out. Pisses me off how syd seems to always get a pass being crappy to people because she’s had a ‘tough’ childhood.

So many people go through worse and can still maintain friendships

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like the gender reveal was at a church hall or something. Not very insta boujee like you’d expect 🤣

Reactions: 10
Molly wasn’t at the gender reveal- another friendship fall out. Pisses me off how syd seems to always get a pass being crappy to people because she’s had a ‘tough’ childhood.

So many people go through worse and can still maintain friendships
right it's so very clear to see that she isn't a very nice person to be around

Reactions: 3
Not sure how many have watched Syd’s new gender reveal but did anyone hear Cas (before they were popping the balloon) say ‘yeah but you want boy’ and Syd replies ‘yeah I know’ ?????? Then Syd saying to him ‘you should be happy it will be a daddy’s girl) sorry, should be happy? IT?? Is this girl for real???? ‘All these amazing companies who have come to be part of the gender reveal’ so she paid for nothing herself🤣

Reactions: 18
Not sure how many have watched Syd’s new gender reveal but did anyone hear Cas (before they were popping the balloon) say ‘yeah but you want boy’ and Syd replies ‘yeah I know’ ?????? Then Syd saying to him ‘you should be happy it will be a daddy’s girl) sorry, should be happy? IT?? Is this girl for real???? ‘All these amazing companies who have come to be part of the gender reveal’ so she paid for nothing herself🤣
She should be ashamed of herself for making a comment like that considering she was told she may never conceive and then to make a comment like that.😡

Reactions: 13
I am not one to defend Syd but that isn’t what was said. She asked Cas what he thought, he said girl, she said “you think girl? I don’t know… I think girl” and he laughed and said “you thought boy last night” which is what she said “I know” to…

Reactions: 10
she probably wanted it to be a boy so she could force him to try and get Molly-Mae's baby when they are older.. Pass it off as childhood friends now together kinda thing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she probably wanted it to be a boy so she could force him to try and get Molly-Mae's baby when they are older.. Pass it off as childhood friends now together kinda thing
I’m actually laughing out loud at this thought, that’s hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 17
I am not one to defend Syd but that isn’t what was said. She asked Cas what he thought, he said girl, she said “you think girl? I don’t know… I think girl” and he laughed and said “you thought boy last night” which is what she said “I know” to…
OK SYD

If molly mae and syd were besties Molly would’ve come to her gender reveal. Clearly not besties ✌🏼😌

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.