Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
Yep, my friend went there recently with her Uni pals and they were treated really well. But they're a bunch of ex-Oxford types - all scuffed shoes, messy hair and Hermes handbags.

Reactions: 4

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Her face!!!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ oh god the filler itā€™s terrible. Her eyes cheeks and the lips - so strange looking. She looks older than her age and she pays money for that.

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
Does she ever mention its an Ad or gifted? clearly lots of stuff is. One minute she has 150k + likes (šŸ¤”) the next only a few hundred!
Something going on there - last summer the likes were between 500 - 1500 per post. All of a sudden they're 40k plus and a dull-ass reel of her dressing up her kids for Christmas gets 155k+ likes.

• Wow

lagoonlia

Clean girl aesthetic but yet her face is full of filler and crapā€¦..sheā€™s like a wax work!

• Haha
Sheā€™s originally from Huddersfield šŸ¤£ which I know to be a shite hole, as my Grandmother was from there. I bet she sticks out like a sore thumb, waltzing down Halifax high street in her ridiculous over the top designer clobber.

• Haha

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Iā€™ve got 2 of those (one black, one white). They are better than most but still dig in and are a bit too padded so have a tendency towards ā€œMedieval Serving Wenchā€.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
Still not seeing signs of the 'less is more' approach to filler that she said she was taking. Those slab cheeks are really ageing.

Dollyp

Chatty Member
The latest reel ā€¦ so staged and those poor kids how they are dressed to go to the pub for Sunday lunch in a West Yorkshire village dear me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
Oh thank you for starting this I asked on another thread, so surprised one hasnā€™t been started beforehand as she is insufferable! Filler Pillow face, syrup wearing husband, distasteful designer overload, over the top looks & the term ā€˜her ladiesā€™ when she describes her followers šŸ¤®
---

Nowhere around the real class & money of Yorkshire ā€¦.she is near to Halifax! No idea on her real age early 40s but looks soooo older.
I didn't answer as I wasn't sure if she was early 30s and had stuffed herself with so much filler she looked like a slab faced late 40 year old, or whether she was just an overfilled late 40 year old. One thing's for sure, money can't buy you class.

tarahalls

Chatty Member
She took a videographer away with her šŸ™„ I think sheā€™s giving Chloelovestoshop a run on the vanity & vacuous stakes!

• Haha

lagoonlia

She must be putting it out big time to Mr Swoon. What a pretentious twat. Hope the cat scratches the f*ck out of the bag

• Haha

tarahalls

Chatty Member
Is she trying to make her daughter ā€˜happenā€™ šŸ¤” Youā€™d think sheā€™s the only Mum in the world ever to spend time with her daughter šŸ™„ Sheā€™s so cringe!

• Wow