Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isthatso?

It’s not you! I thought she was older than me, I’m 50 this year 😂
So all that money she’s spent was a waste!

Reactions: 5

Isthatso?

When I see boots like this in Chanel I imagine they are for wealthy Parisian ladies in their 80’s who can’t wear any thing more glamorous but still want a nod to Chanel. Not some one from Huddersfield with more money than taste 😂

• Haha

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
I've just noticed she's offering a subscription on her Instagram channel - £5 a month for a subscriber badge (embarassing), behind the scenes content and ask me anything (like the one she just hosted foc?), plus early access (to what?). Who would be that daft?

• Haha
  • Wow

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
If you are unfamiliar with SL she’s another fake, paid for her followers, attention craving instagrammer.

oohbettyno

Wow! She really likes to dress older than her years and that includes dressing her daughter like she’s a princess from the 1950s! Shocking!

• Haha

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
Wow this woman really thinks she’s something, a famous star or supermodel. Thanking her videographer ( who she must have paid for) for ‘shooting her campaign’. It’s not a campaign it’s just a social media #Ad.
shes Full of hints and tips, how about telling everyone how to get 125k+ followers then?

• Haha

Isthatso?

I didn't answer as I wasn't sure if she was early 30s and had stuffed herself with so much filler she looked like a slab faced late 40 year old, or whether she was just an overfilled late 40 year old. One thing's for sure, money can't buy you class.
See I’m late 40’s and I think she might be my age but looks and dresses late 50’s 😂 At no time did I think 30 something.
It’s so old lady and uncool and try hard. We get it you’ve got money!
If you remember the fast show couple, she thinks she’s ‘considerably richer than yaw.’

I haven’t managed to hear to her talk yet (only just discovered because of the other thread) but I’m looking forward to that treat 😆

• Haha

Isthatso?

I’ve lived in t’north (Yorkshire) for 15 years but currently in the Home Counties. I wouldn’t consider Halifax a desirable destination tbh, but it’s not the worst either. It’s more ‘not as bad as you think’ rather than ‘quite nice’. Happy to be corrected though! I was a North Yorkshire girl and only lived in Leeds in West Yorkshire.

Today, the voice- yeah she’s er rough. I’m getting Dawn Ward from Cheshire Housewives vibes.

Why does she have such old fashioned, hair, makeup and clothes? The turned down pout is also very old lady, what’s that about?

I’m pleased she’s done well for herself but she misinterpreted classic and wealthy somewhere along the way. It’s fascinating tbh

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
She’s a common chav. Worships at the altar of designer names. No class. The truly chic are low key below the radar - she’s ghastly and the voice, nails down a blackboard

• Heart

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
For what. How to be a chav, have horse teeth, talk Northern and marry a man with a credit card. No way!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Isthatso?

Her feed is very white heavy. The Gerry Halliwell approach to looking sophisticated and wealthy.

It’s interesting because when she went to stay at the Country club hotel, in Oxfordshire she definitely wasn’t treated well. I felt a bit sorry for her because actually I wasn’t surprised. I live in the area and the signifiers of wealth around here are different. So despite her looking wealthy in her area of the U.K. it’s not one recognised as wealthy here. By that I mean, the face full of work, the too much make up, the white pristine clothes. The labels, the handbags. Go to certain places and you will get sniggered at, it’s too footballers wives for here.*

However, a good establishment would have treated them all better. I thought it showed the hotel in a bad light. But, like I say, unsurprising!

*It’s snobbery basically- but it’s hidden and not necessarily obvious.

sjt2904

I’ve followed her for a while … she used to be quite down to earth - cleaning and cooking tips (she’s a really good cook). But in the past year or so, the level of high end buying is insane … I don’t know who she thinks her followers are! I remember her first trip out after lockdown - straight to Chanel and dropped about £3k - just seemed so distasteful

Dollyp

Chatty Member
I love it when these airheads flog crap supplements, shows they’ll do anything for the dollar 🙄 & WTH is going on with her face 🤯 She can’t move one side of her mouth properly & her eyes look like weird black holes in the back of her head, hard to explain but I find her uncomfortable to look at. Chucky vibes!
Chucky vibes 💯

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
Can't think why she's selling those Chanel boots on her Swoonloved account - people are queueing up for them, too
:sick:

Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 17.02.54.png

• Haha

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
White? For the school run??? This whole school run outfit thing is BS btw. Who has the time or energy IRL to get dressed up like a dogs dinner???
Shame she has a cat rather than a dog cos I would have loved to see her dog walking outfits. I need her level of practicality in my life

• Haha