Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
Ah - went to an Insta-lovely hotel but got put in a freezing annexe that wasn't properly prepared & where they had to sleep in their clothes and dressing gowns for warmth. Not sure how, but a man managed to open the door to her room accidentally and saw her in just her pants :oops: Other various issues with the service etc - which did sound awful, to be fair.

Reactions: 2

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I’ve followed her for a while … she used to be quite down to earth - cleaning and cooking tips (she’s a really good cook). But in the past year or so, the level of high end buying is insane … I don’t know who she thinks her followers are! I remember her first trip out after lockdown - straight to Chanel and dropped about £3k - just seemed so distasteful
I also remember this too - but it was more like £10k - she got at least 2 bags and a cuff I think! Straight outta lockdown!

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I used to follow her when she only had 3k followers and shopped at River Island. She had a mix of high end and high street, even remember her buying a Chanel bag and it was a massive deal, now it’s Chanel for fun and everything is high end.

ebbyflow

So many influencers lack basic literacy skills. Obviously some will be dyslexic but they can’t all be, as it seems to be a disproportionately high amount when compared to the general population.
I hope it is a lack of basic literacy skills as I would hate to have called her out on that if she is dyslexic! I didn't think of that before I posted.

tarahalls

Chatty Member
WTH has she done to her face 🙀 She looks like a creepy doll in her supplement flogging story, those eyes are really quite scary!

• Haha

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
Does she ever mention its an Ad or gifted? clearly lots of stuff is. One minute she has 150k + likes (🤔) the next only a few hundred!

oohbettyno

White? For the school run??? This whole school run outfit thing is BS btw. Who has the time or energy IRL to get dressed up like a dogs dinner???
I think this reel is the most bonkers one yet! I didn’t brush my hair most days on the school run never mind have a blow dry, full makeup and designer clothes! Unbelievable! 😂

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Ah - went to an Insta-lovely hotel but got put in a freezing annexe that wasn't properly prepared & where they had to sleep in their clothes and dressing gowns for warmth. Not sure how, but a man managed to open the door to her room accidentally and saw her in just her pants :oops: Other various issues with the service etc - which did sound awful, to be fair.
It did sound terrible. The hotel was was the gleneagles (beloved by UltimateGirlGang) sister hotel. They said they’d stayed in the Gleneagles other hotel before (the one UGG likes) and had a great experience but this place was rubbish.

kaz88

She doesn’t look like the same person in her wedding pics! And the predictable Hermes bag obsession - it’s a handbag, not a PHD, you are not clever just because a SA conned you into spending ££££ on a handbag 🙄

• Haha

tarahalls

Chatty Member
She’s had a little hissy fit over on stories 🙄 She really thinks she’s something special!

• Haha

tarahalls

Chatty Member
I assume Mr Swoon is older?
I’ve seen it a lot in younger wives who come into money. They dress like their husbands friends so a generation older than they are- I suspect they feel it’s classy and sophisticated.

But yes the eyes are mad 😂
They’re completely round. Nobody has eyes like that…oh wait, a blow up doll! That’s exactly what she looks like 😆 I imagine he’s in his 50s, not that much older than her but yes she does seem old & even when she dresses ‘younger’ she still looks old…if that makes sense?!

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Google her wedding … she looks a different person!
---
I’ve followed her for a while … she used to be quite down to earth - cleaning and cooking tips (she’s a really good cook). But in the past year or so, the level of high end buying is insane … I don’t know who she thinks her followers are! I remember her first trip out after lockdown - straight to Chanel and dropped about £3k - just seemed so distasteful
That was so crass it was unbelievable!

Wifo1976

VIP Member
But she says not an influencer! (Says in her bio) she just has loads of money and likes to share it with us - DM her for deets 🤣

• Haha