Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
Thanks for setting it up @Clytemnestra. I don’t understand why she makes people DM her for links to the tut she tries on, rather than just linking it in the caption or tagging the brand on the photo. Does it get her engagement up or something? It seems a very long winded way to do things.
Maybe she doesn't know how :p

• Haha
Reactions: 1

tarahalls

Chatty Member
She must have very short legs for a tall woman. Doesn't she claim to be 5'10" or so? Yet in her active stories she is praising Varley leggings for doing a 'perfect' 27in inside leg.

I'm 5'8" and find 27in leggings way too short, they fit like 7/8. (Edited that to make more sense).
I thought the same. Probably just an excuse to post her aff link 🙄

Reactions: 1

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
I assume Mr Swoon is older?
I’ve seen it a lot in younger wives who come into money. They dress like their husbands friends so a generation older than they are- I suspect they feel it’s classy and sophisticated.
I saw a pic of Jade Holland Cooper yesterday (married to the rich old gimmer who founded Superdry) and thought of this - that's exactly right.

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
I've tried on those Wacoal strapless bras before & you;re missing nothing. Great - if you want your boobs dragged down to the bottom of your ribcage by the top band of elastic. Not a good look... I'm not exactly blessed in that department so I was surprised how far down they could go :p

I don't mind influencers when they actually bring something practical to the table like this. Hope she keeps it up.
I’m yet to meet a strapless bra that I get on with (natural 32G)