Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isthatso?

Oddly filtered too! Has she always had a lisp or is it a self inflicted filler/ teeth one?

Reactions: 3

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Nope, doesn’t happen IRL. Definitely a figment of an influencer’s imagination this school run outfit crap! No one has time for that in the morning, whether you work or not 😂 I imagine she’s dressed up 24/7

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
She's trolling us. Complaining about the astronomical increase in the price of shoes and illustrates it with a pair of Rab C Nesbitt string vest kitten heels for £990. Good one 👍

• Haha

oohbettyno

I would love to have the finances to live a little bit like her - lovely home, holidays and access to nice clothes but I would not want to be her. Even her holidays look high maintenance. Who on earth goes to the beach in full makeup? She never seems to relax. Her wardrobe is probably expensive but do old her age (although her whole look is way older than she is).

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
I think she's got a filter on - her face looks like blurry plastic and is a completely different colour to the rest of her body.

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
Now flogging some anti-bloat vitamins that contain sunset yellow, tartrazine and allura red aka E129. Yummy and so good for you!

• Haha

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
Hmm. Her follower count has suddenly jumped to 256k... Pretty sure it was around 120k before Christmas.
:unsure:

• Wow

lagoonlia

The picture of the three wax works is scary…. Hope they don’t stand to close to a heat source 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Isthatso?

I assume Mr Swoon is older?
I’ve seen it a lot in younger wives who come into money. They dress like their husbands friends so a generation older than they are- I suspect they feel it’s classy and sophisticated.

But yes the eyes are mad 😂

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
She looks better for having the jaw filler dissolved in her latest story. But the carry on with the suitcase :rolleyes: What a drama lllama.

Doesn't she have insurance? They'd have paid out a couple of hundred pounds fpr the delay by now, surely?