Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isthatso?

Cool. A bragging account. I hope she’s not surprised when she’s a target for criminals. Not that I wish it on her but she might want engage her brain occasionally 🙄

Reactions: 6

lagoonlia

Her level of crass is off the scale. Seeking constant validation for her body, face and Hermes purchases. Shallow with absolutely no self awareness that she’s a narcissist.

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
Quick Tattlers - form an orderly queue. Really boring, super thin Hermes belts are go online - a massive bargain at only £950 each. Put me down for three :)

• Haha

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Didn't want to get husband's face on the gram but had to get his Tom Ford trainer label on the weird teddy bear jumpers stories. All about the tacky labels.

• Haha

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
She’s a chav. Lottery winner chic. No class and that horrid voice is like nails down a blackboard. She gives me the ick

• Heart

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
I don't know about 'really old' but she has that weird dated look about her. It's not just the clothes, though they don't help. She's like a plastic surgeried WAG version of Hunters & Heels / Lauren McDermott, style wise.

Facially the fillers and Botox have given that odd, rubbery, frozen look that could put her anywhere between a 'too much, too soon' 35 right the way through to a 'Real Housewives of Cheshire meets Spitting Image' 50.

It's not a youthful look at all. It's a very specific aesthetic and she obviously likes it, but it's definitely not one that makes the person look any younger.

Just googled her and companies house state her bday as 1978, so 45 I think.
---
And also looks like she lives in Halifax 🙈

Last edited:

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Oh I love a bit of Ralph but come on! 🤣 those cream leggings and boots she looks ridiculous.
If you want to do Ralph in your 40s in winter and look chic and cool, you look to Juliet (I know sorry) try the Aspen tie belted cardigans over their denim or chambray shirts. She is Nouveau riche clueless.

Reactions: 5

Isthatso?

It’s not exactly quiet luxury is it? I had a quick scroll at her page and had to stop at
‘This looks more expensive that what it is,’ set my teeth of edge.

• Haha

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Thanks for setting it up @Clytemnestra. I don’t understand why she makes people DM her for links to the tut she tries on, rather than just linking it in the caption or tagging the brand on the photo. Does it get her engagement up or something? It seems a very long winded way to do things.
I found a way around this. I liked a dress she was flogging so screenshot it and put it through Google Lens - voila! No aff link commission for Mrs S😁
Hate lining their already-full pockets! She used to be quite open about where things were from but now she gets paid for it, everything is hidden 🙄

ebbyflow

Her post about her new Hermes sandals tells me all I need to know. "Their a 10...". Good god.

• Haha

tarahalls

Chatty Member
Didn't want to get husband's face on the gram but had to get his Tom Ford trainer label on the weird teddy bear jumpers stories. All about the tacky labels.
It’s like when she shows off her new nail colour but really she’s just flashing her engagement & wedding rings 💎 So pathetic 😆

• Haha