Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
Yeah - crappy hem aside I don't like that dress on her, anyway. She needs something that ties at the waist - you have to be shaped like a flat plank to wear one of those tube dresses successfully.

Reactions: 1

tarahalls

Chatty Member
That white sequin strapless dress is ropey quality. The hemline is wonky af.
That strapless style does her no favours! She had a swimsuit on the other day, same shape & it looked terrible too. I also wonder what is wrong with people who go away on holiday to beautiful destinations but are on their phone all the time 🤯

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
I've tried on those Wacoal strapless bras before & you;re missing nothing. Great - if you want your boobs dragged down to the bottom of your ribcage by the top band of elastic. Not a good look... I'm not exactly blessed in that department so I was surprised how far down they could go :p

I don't mind influencers when they actually bring something practical to the table like this. Hope she keeps it up.

Last edited:

Isthatso?

More to the point how has someone reached their mid 50’s* without going on a ‘real’ steam train?

*I know she’s not but she looks 50+ had work done rather than her age. And her dress sense is very middle aged imho, because a lot of expensive clothing is aimed at an older market.

Isthatso?

Jade is everything I expected her to be 😂 Holland Cooper clothing is always so cheap looking, and I’ll say no more than that 😉

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
The hotel sounded crap - don't blame them for going home. Plus they'd probably be snowed in and hypothermic by now.

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
It's the over-filled slab cheeks - they don't move at all when the rest if her face moves. Very ageing.

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
Chav with a credit card. The worse type on instagram. Nothing genuine, ground breaking or even interesting. That bloody voice……..

• Heart

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Can’t seem to find anything on Google! Where did you see it?
Well I googled her when I first found her with the River Island jacket ‘Anneka Rice Treasure Hunt’ thing and it was the very first thing that came up. Low & behold it’s now not there, I wonder why 🙄 her face especially around her mouth & chin look totally different. She sometimes posts a flashback picture when it’s their anniversary.