Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
She doesn’t look like the same person in her wedding pics! And the predictable Hermes bag obsession - it’s a handbag, not a PHD, you are not clever just because a SA conned you into spending ££££ on a handbag 🙄
Her face is totally different now. New teeth, new nose, her eyes look like they’ve been done too, a bucket of Botox and pillowy filler face. Bizarre. A Dorit style head transplant (for my RHOBH pals).

Reactions: 4

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
She’s just another chav with a credit card & a god forbidden iPhone. The teeth, oh god the bloody teeth, the complete lack of style, the voice, the accumulation of material goods. She’s everything that’s wrong with this world. No class. Horror - however whenever she posts I feel like a rockstar - she’s sooooooo common!!! (Sorry I know it’s a bit wrong) 😂

• Haha

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Her post about her new Hermes sandals tells me all I need to know. "Their a 10...". Good god.
So many influencers lack basic literacy skills. Obviously some will be dyslexic but they can’t all be, as it seems to be a disproportionately high amount when compared to the general population.

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Thanks for setting it up @Clytemnestra. I don’t understand why she makes people DM her for links to the tut she tries on, rather than just linking it in the caption or tagging the brand on the photo. Does it get her engagement up or something? It seems a very long winded way to do things.

Isthatso?

Ok well I scrolled right back and… she looked better 2 years ago! Much younger- she’s a victim of her own vanity.
Looked much fresher in a high street, high end mix, face looks odd but not as bad as now and then suddenly she starts channeling Dallas in the 80’s 😂

The husband’s hair though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Couldn’t have rescued a a cat or had a regular colour such as a tabby or a black cat. Has to be a breed (designer) and to
blend in with her decor. Don’t go there about taking it overseas in the heat.
The constant designer purchases are shocking not in an envious way either. It is just just too much and not relatable what so ever especially in this current climate. Ain’t a clue how some people have to live just be humble and STFU and enjoy life. The editing must take over her life.

• Heart

lagoonlia

I’ve never seen anyone so self absorbed and precocious… if she was chocolate she’d eat herself. Wtf is filming her in the dressing room… if she has set the tripod up for this she’s even more of a twat!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Must admit her shapewear features were good - helps that she’s slim and toned 🙄 still refusing to line her already-full pockets though!

Isthatso?

Yeah, sorry Emma. I found you on another thread. I looked and mocked but you’re not interesting enough for me to follow 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
She is on stories with the kitten on a lead by the pool. The poor thing is even on a lilo in the POOL with her. Wtf.

Also, it is 32 degrees (feels like 37) there today. Not ideal for a fluffy animal who isn’t used to the climate.

• Sad

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
I think she's been reading this - story yesterday about what work she's *actually* had done and moaning about 'cat Karens' as she so classily puts it.

• Haha

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
She must have very short legs for a tall woman. Doesn't she claim to be 5'10" or so? Yet in her active stories she is praising Varley leggings for doing a 'perfect' 27in inside leg.

I'm 5'8" and find 27in leggings way too short, they fit like 7/8. (Edited that to make more sense).

Dollyp

Chatty Member
There’s not really much in Halifax. (I live in Yorkshire, I’m not just being a bitch for the sake of it 🤣) anyone else from Yorkshire on here?
No don’t live there, but I know Yorkshire VERY well … it’s not where the money is or the beautiful places are is it! Being a location bitch here too x
---
Not as much money in Worthington Homes accounts as I’d expect with her wardrobe.
Very dodgy goings on …, they must have very dodgy sorry good accountants. Their annual returns don’t suggest the life they live.