Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad she took my advice from here and went out shopping. Your welcome love, if you need any more video ideas just ask.🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Snooze isn’t buying from the high street anymore. Sure Snooze. Sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come shopping with me for my autumn wardrobe? What happened to all the tit she bought last year? I swear influencers don't realise their clothes don't just evaporate at the end of each season.

Apparently she used to order more than she even showed in videos!?
Screenshot_20230914_093038_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Come shopping with me for my autumn wardrobe? What happened to all the tit she bought last year? I swear influencers don't realise their clothes don't just evaporate at the end of each season.

Apparently she used to order more than she even showed in videos!?
View attachment 2447687
She forgets that everything she does is out there. We can just count the videos that are hauls (or what I bought recently).

Reactions: 4
She wants to take a dress with a velvet overlay to Bali?!

And she "gets on so many flights". Girl, you go on 2-hour long flights max.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All of this "the chaos!" with this loft screams braggy and fishing for compliments. GIRL, what did you expect?! Your contractor to come in and snap his fingers and it would all be done?! She's so bleeping over dramatic about EVERYTHING. We get it, you scammed your viewers out of enough money to have major construction done on your home. It's not like you're living on the street while this - completely voluntary - extension is being done.

And those bleeping mismatched green West Elm cabinets/drawers in her office. There's a few inches gap between the two depths so they aren't flush with each other. It does my bleeping head in.

Her prep for Ibiza (ABITAAA) is so tiring.
All that grooming as if she hasnt been doing that all the time.
Keep hyping it up as if she hadnt been on holidays at all recently (south of france, greece, staycations etc)
Judging from what she packed, it seems only like a 3-4 days weekend trip where she will just spend half the time in hotel filming content and other half by the pool or eating pizza and fries.

Reactions: 9
Apparently Ryan has a show there so even though she's an anxious traveller will be accompanying him on his 20 hour trip there.
I think she's insecure about letting Ryan go to all these places! I can only imagine the girls who would be throwing themselves at him, lol

Not watched the video as she is boring enough when she actually does something, so watching her prep for a holiday NO THANKS!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haven't kept up with her but was she verified before on Instagram? I thought she was and recently saw that she's not.

Oh she’s unbearable 🤦🏼‍♀️ Really hoping he isn’t proposing so she’s left red-faced 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.