Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched the video because I find them so hard to get through. If she's actually studying something and DOING something then good for her! Hopefully she finds it fulfilling to work towards a qualification of some kind.

Reactions: 13
Came on here to see what her life update is and somehow she's managed to get MORE boring?! How?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This thumbnail is so clickbaity, given what the actual life update was. I have zero respect for that.

Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 12.37.55 PM.png

---
Hopefully its a fashion course because she needs it!🤭
Lmao she could get a vanity PhD like Victoria, and they can circlejerk each other in a collab vid about how iNtElLigEnt they are...
What a sight that would be: illiterate Victoria who still can't string a sentence together and fake Bone-head-aldi

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone watched the latest self indulgent vlog? I can’t bring myself to yet! 😀
I watched some of the vlog. She wore an oversized denim shirt, a long denim skirt and cowboy boots around the house while it's snowing outside.... is this fashion? It's awful. Also when it was cold and snowy I was wearing warm comfy clothes but what do I know. Skipped through the next bit because I don't want to watch anyone doing their makeup and I don't want to watch an AD either. LOL she's doing a capsule wardrobe video? Does Sue know what a capsule wardrobe is? Skipped through a load of other footage. Sue, Vic and someone posh and annoying are at an event and the sound quality is so terrible I have no idea what they're saying other than Vic screeching 'mac and cheese'. Skipped through the rest. From the ten minutes I watched it was just the same as every other vlog: coffee montage, gazing at herself in mirrors, applying and removing makeup etc.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I watched some of the vlog. She wore an oversized denim shirt, a long denim skirt and cowboy boots around the house while it's snowing outside.... is this fashion? It's awful. Also when it was cold and snowy I was wearing warm comfy clothes but what do I know. Skipped through the next bit because I don't want to watch anyone doing their makeup and I don't want to watch an AD either. LOL she's doing a capsule wardrobe video? Does Sue know what a capsule wardrobe is? Skipped through a load of other footage. Sue, Vic and someone posh and annoying are at an event and the sound quality is so terrible I have no idea what they're saying other than Vic screeching 'mac and cheese'. Skipped through the rest. From the ten minutes I watched it was just the same as every other vlog: coffee montage, gazing at herself in mirrors, applying and removing makeup etc.
Sounds as shallow as ever then! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
What is this new ‘girlie’ trend every influencer seems to be using to describe themselves now?? Denim girlie, gardening girlie, no makeup girlie. Just STOP.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Who DOES she think she is? 🤢🤢🤢
I cringe so much for her trying to be 'high fashion'. She knows nothing about any other designers other than the generic Gucci, Balenciaga and Loewe and she will simply never be on Tamara of Vic's level with her Loewe tank top and mui mui cap.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.