Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*nothing interesting happens*
sue: what a week it has been!!!!
🙄
I would be so embarrassed to say the things she does out loud and then post them on the internet. This is not a woman to be envied. She has 0 self-awareness and acts like the world is collapsing if one of her hairs is out of place. I hope she just plays up this act for social media, otherwise I wish her the best navigating the real world when the influencing bubble bursts.

Reactions: 10
I would be so embarrassed to say the things she does out loud and then post them on the internet. This is not a woman to be envied. She has 0 self-awareness and acts like the world is collapsing if one of her hairs is out of place. I hope she just plays up this act for social media, otherwise I wish her the best navigating the real world when the influencing bubble bursts.
I shall watch and most probably fast forward as quickly as possible! Cringe

Reactions: 1
5 mins in. She chats such bollocks. Why does it matter if the loft is being done on either of their birthdays? Maybe it’s just me who’s not obsessed with their own birthday!? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Not Suzi going to the garden centre with that obnoxious YSL bag 🤣
She looks more and more ridiculous each time I see her with it

I’m half waiting for her to climb inside and have Ryan carry her around in it because she is sooooo teensie tiny petite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What was this latest video?!

Stressed - coffee - hair - haul of more unnecessary tit - hair

HOW IS THIS A JOB?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It somehow escaped her that it was a bank holiday, despite knowing it was Easter weekend... How? Anyway, time for another haul!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Her latest vid is a Sky TV ad
I see the friendship with Vic has paid off
Cle de Peau, Sky TV, what next? Lol

She said she didnt have much me time cos she was busy filming/ editing, eating etc (isnt that your everyday life) doesnt sound so eventful. Stupid.
---
It somehow escaped her that it was a bank holiday, despite knowing it was Easter weekend... How? Anyway, time for another haul!
Exactly this!!

Reactions: 5
She lives in her won little pathetic bubble. Also her content is way too boring now same old coffee montage, her sat on the bed applying her makeup whilst chatting shite then a horrid clothes haul.

Reactions: 12
And what is the 'engagement party' she put in the title of her vlog today? If she doesn't want people to say she is desperate for a proposal, then maybe use some other clickbait. I most definitely hope she know will start shouting at her camera for the next three weeks she isn't waiting for a proposal ;)

Reactions: 3
And what is the 'engagement party' she put in the title of her vlog today? If she doesn't want people to say she is desperate for a proposal, then maybe use some other clickbait. I most definitely hope she know will start shouting at her camera for the next three weeks she isn't waiting for a proposal ;)
No idea, she lost me at 'didn't know there was a bank holiday but remembered it was Easter'. Maybe there will be a 'we need to talk' video.

Reactions: 5
She's gone from getting annoyed at people speculating about a proposal form Ryan to telling Ryan on a video to propose.

She also said she prefers Easter over Christmas but didn't know it was Easter!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.