Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
re the Audi
After watching that segment of the vlog, it was just for a few days prior, for them to drive to that festival that Audi invited her to. Not even a few months under the pretext of “review”.

And that segment where she raved abt the furniture being such good deal and she found it such an incredible deal cos she has never heard of the company etc she kept thinking it might be a scam, and what a huge risk she is taking…it was such a long ramble and she sounded so proud yet stupid.

the only remotely sensible thing she said (not that she will preach what she says) in this vid was about the wardrobe archive - about this concept doesnt work cos you will iust forget about them - that reminds me of Anna who is a serial archive-r archiving fugly ‘pieces’ in her wardrobe and buying more and more.
Proud yet stupid! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

f*ing_nice

also off topic: but she had a friend, I think her name was Alex, and she was also a YTer. Her voice was pretty high and sometimes almost like whispering... does anyone know her name?

coconochanel

VIP Member
I think she's taking style inspo from sheerluxe as someone from who works there were wearing jeans tucked into cowboy boots.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
As a hair person, it kills me how bad she is at matching her hairstyle to her outfits.

Her usual straight blowout or soft wavy hair would've worked so much better than these mermaid waves (and I actually do mermaid waves myself, but I don't dress like some faux Made in Chelsea wannabe).

View attachment 2116057View attachment 2116061
The mermaid waves also scream "look at me...and definitely not the couple we're presumably celebrating".

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Ryan’s in airport dad mode because he doesn’t want to be seen next to an idiot yammering to herself in a camera.

She really is dumb. Remarks that the buildings are wonky. Ya, because Amsterdam was basically built in poles and they’re degrading. And climate change.

Last edited:

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
It’s a myth that mined diamonds retain value. There is absolutely nothing wrong with lab diamonds. I work on the jewellery industry. There is absolutely no reason to be snobby with regards to the more ethical stone option.
I’ve heard this! I found it quite interesting actually.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
The one with the black bra strap? I don’t get it and at a wedding? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, why does she think the little green handbag goes with everything. I hate “matchy matchy” but that’s just too random! (For me anyway)

glenn_coco

I wonder if she's embarrassed by her lack of views on Tiktok. She has almost 50k followers (not huge by any means, but not tiny), yet lately hasn't been cracking 10k views on her toks that often (quite a few getting less than 5k).

Yet her mate Allana across the pond has less followers than her, but usually hits min 30-40k views on her's.

UK-wise, there's a few British "influencers" who are just as rubbish as Suzie, have the same or half her followers on Tik Tok, yet are hitting 15k+ views regularly.

Her content is truly shit.