Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeatrixA

Wave hair style looks better when it’s a fuller volume and it’s brush in together. Suzie best attempt looks limp and doll like. Not giving.

Reactions: 2

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Calling kimchi weird. Nice one, Sue.

I can’t believe she bought the Versace heels. They’re such a trend piece and are going to be so hard for her to style 😂 If it were me, I would’ve gone for the Valentino version, since those rhinestones look so cheap. I’m assuming this Valentino bag will replace the Balenciaga shoulder bag she bought mere months ago.
They’re bigger than her 😂😂😂

• Haha

MaggieAggie

Oh look, a Zara haul! I can't believe that buying fast fashion and blabbering about nothing is her job. Watched five minutes and all she's done is show the denim shirt, skirt and cowboy boots combo that she's wearing. It's official, I don't understand fashion.
Some of the comments are absolute gold! You should watch it and then read them - adds a slight comedy element to it!!

poopettemetis

VIP Member
She makes those Loewe jeans look so cheap. Like she was bored in Math class and drew the logos with White Out.

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
In the ad the bow on the dress looks great and is perky. I had to do a double take to confirm it is in fact the same dress. Also, I love how Vic just throws her crumbs and Sue just eats them up.
ALSO. New photos for her Monica Vinader ad. Wet Seal called and they REALLY want their dress back. Omg. Lace AND diamanté. I cannot.

• Wow
Reactions: 1