Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her brother looks like he could be related to Ryan 💀
---
Also, lmao at her swapping Hailey Bieber for Sofia Richie.

So predictable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wants 7 outfits in her wardrobe so she can just grab and go BUT she obvious cant have just 7 outfits for work do's so she will need more for that! Get real, you have a wardrobe in your bedroom full of clothes and a wardrobe ROOM heaving with clothes! and yes now she is obsessed with Sofia Richie. :rolleyes: this woman has no identity of her own and cant even figure out how to put ONE decent outfit together, what a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wants 7 outfits in her wardrobe so she can just grab and go BUT she obvious cant have just 7 outfits for work do's so she will need more for that! Get real, you have a wardrobe in your bedroom full of clothes and a wardrobe ROOM heaving with clothes! and yes now she is obsessed with Sofia Richie. :rolleyes: this woman has no identity of her own and cant even figure out how to put ONE decent outfit together, what a joke!
She even said she can take pics of the outfits she put together for days when her mind is blank like huh
What is so rocket science abt putting on a top / bottom / jacket etc? This woman is really dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she so dramatic about every single little thing? She thinks she’s being funny but actually she sounds so bleeping stupid and unhinged.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if the really long videos are a way to get more views? I imagine most people would have to watch in a few sittings which means more clicks?

Reactions: 3
I wonder if the really long videos are a way to get more views? I imagine most people would have to watch in a few sittings which means more clicks?
That wont happen she is too boring to do an hour long vlog. Every vlog whether its 30mins or 50 mins is literally the same thing...making a coffee, applying her makeup, getting dressed, opening parcels, cooking a meal, taking makeup off, opening more parcels.
Why is she so dramatic about every single little thing? She thinks she’s being funny but actually she sounds so bleeping stupid and unhinged.
Yes when she said about will she survive a train trip to Liverpool, hun you are 30 years old get a bleeping grip!

Reactions: 9
* edit *
does anyone think she might be on drugs?

I actually don’t know what she’s talking about anymore. I just had to rewind thinking I wasn’t listening, turns out I was, just she literally does not make any sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
* edit *
does anyone think she might be on drugs?

I actually don’t know what she’s talking about anymore. I just had to rewind thinking I wasn’t listening, turns out I was, just she literally does not make any sense.
I wouldn't be surprised to learn she's taking Adderall since she's such a busy busy overwhelmed gal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've noticed she does seem different in the last couple of vlogs and was thinking maybe she is on some sort of medication.

She over complicates her life so much and gets stressed over nothing. I find it stressful watching her sometimes because of this.

"I'm so regular now" so now I know "last week of the month, don't book things in."

I swear, women like Suzie are going to lose us the right to vote. 🤬🤦‍♀️ It's 2023, it's time to stop saying (self?) misogynistic crap like that. The thing is I don't even think she's joking...I think she literally doesn't do any work when she's on her period. She might as well wear a big sign that says "women are inept and crazy 1/4 weeks of the month."

Also: it's illegal to drive with headphones on.

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 10.18.32 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 10.18.08 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
"I'm so regular now" so now I know "last week of the month, don't book things in."

I swear, women like Suzie are going to lose us the right to vote. 🤬🤦‍♀️ It's 2023, it's time to stop saying (self?) misogynistic crap like that. The thing is I don't even think she's joking...I think she literally doesn't do any work when she's on her period. She might as well wear a big sign that says "women are inept and crazy 1/4 weeks of the month."

View attachment 2148163
View attachment 2148168
Yeah, I agree with this. The day off for period having people in Spain is great. I'm sure so many of us would feel less guilty at work if we could take a day if our symptoms are preventing us from the productivity we're used to. But a whole week when you basically have the most flexible schedule ever is mind boggling!

I kind of feel bad for Sue's followers who take her "advice". They must be hemorrhaging money every month trying to keep up with all her shopping.

Also, I hate how she tries to style that YSL raffia bag.

Reactions: 6
Said when she was on the pill she had a period every two weeks. Well thats not normal is it?

Reactions: 3

View attachment 2148163
View attachment 2148168
i don’t agree with suzie being misogynistic. I think people who have periods have to power through the pain, fatigue, hormone imbalance, mood swings, etc. sometimes the pain work, sometimes they don’t or take a long time to work… it’s always a gamble. I’m sure people here know how crap your period can make you feel as opposed to people who don’t have periods who have it “easier” at work. It shouldn’t be something we have to power through if we are feeling crap. It can be really debilitating. If I had the privilege to take days off when on my period I totally would. No disrespect to you whatsoever, just my opinion.

that said, she does pretty much nothing the rest of the month anyway lol so at least she could make an effort when she is not on her period 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m actually confused. How much do real celeb nail techs make? Why is this Suzie’s next move? Someone in the know give me the economics and the business plan.

This segment where she is talking
I have never seen anyone trying to explain or make sense of their state of mind for so long, in every video! What is going on with her?? She talks yet she says nothing??
Wait, she is driving a car with headphones on?! Is that legal, or even safe??
what the hell are those!? 🤣🤣🤣

bet she gets them removed asap
Is that Amelia's hand or Sue's. Either way those aren't the best.

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand her business model. All her mates are influencers and used to receiving this tit for free, from top nail techs. Why would they now pay Suze for sub par work? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand her business model. All her mates are influencers and used to receiving this tit for free, from top nail techs. Why would they now pay Suze for sub par work? 🤷‍♀️

I guess she isnt making a business out of doing the nails? Just a sideline thing?
Even she has her own nail tech I dont think she will do her own nails
Maybe her only regular customer is her mom

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.