Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she busy with doing luxe navy manicures cos now she is a nail girly
Or she didnt buy anything all this week hence zero content - shock horror - gasps- she didnt shop??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know why she’s not posted a YouTube video for 2 weeks? I can’t remember if she gave a reason for this happening or not 🙄
Maybe there's going to be a 'life update' or 'we need to talk about this' video coming up if the last one was the clickbait that people pulled her up on?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine going to celebrate the Coronation and Suzy is there whipping out her nail kit. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No video again? not that I'm missing them just if she thinks missing uploads because she is now a nail tech is a good idea she will be sorry when her viewers desert her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No video again? not that I'm missing them just if she thinks missing uploads because she is now a nail tech is a good idea she will be sorry when her viewers desert her.
No Sunday or Monday video. Or any explanation. Has she retired? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
IMG_5415.jpeg

the photo& caption is cringe all around
But suzie spotted in her new “i am a luxe navy tools nail girly era” basic chic uniform? She seems underdressed compared to the other two. Where’s the gazilion blazers and bomber jackets that she hauled to wear?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I prefer my friends to be supportive and let me talk about my feelings when I'm sad. Am I doing it wrong? Also what on earth are those shoes?

Reactions: 7
Maybe there's going to be a 'life update' or 'we need to talk about this' video coming up if the last one was the clickbait that people pulled her up on?
Called it :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20230528_172322_YouTube.jpg

---
Am I understanding correctly... the life update is that she didn't upload for awhile? Other notable moments include the made up fact about how 10am is when everyone in the UK has a cup of tea and everything being 'stunning'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
God I didn't think her vlogs could get any more boring but boy was I wrong! A quick clip of her in a hotel then 3 clips of her at the Mermaid premiere the rest she was on and on about nail polish and her nail business. Not being funny Suz but NO ONE CARES nor do they watch to listen about nail polishes and your nail appointments etc.

Reactions: 10
Well that was 42 minutes of not much. Not really sure why she felt it was a vlog so momentous that she wants her grandchildren to see it? 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.