Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Did she also say she no longer has lip filler? They definitely don’t look natural either. I don’t know why so many instagrammers / YouTubers lie about what they do to their face, if you’ve had work done just own it, stop painting an unrealistic image to viewers who look up to you
I’ve just finished watching her boring video. Her lips and forehead looked very odd to me!

Reactions: 2

coffee1234

• Haha

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
I think it would be an interesting video if they did some research about it. When I quit taking the pill (not to get pregnant), my body changed a tiny bit, but it was my mind and mood that completely changed. It was like a cloud had been lifted. I think it's interesting to hear people's experience about this along with some data/results from studies. But that would acquire some actual knowledge and work, so I don't put my hopes up.
Absolutely agree. I’d love to watch something like that. This video however was all about her. Pointless viewing. I can’t believe how shallow she is 😴😴

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Of course Sue vlogged what she wore rather than create any content about LFW, the trends, what she liked etc. So much vacuous babbling about 'throwing things on' and how she's forgotten various items- how?! Getting dressed is somehow her job. In this video she seems so unenthusiastic about wearing anything other than comfy casual clothes and like it's such an effort to get dressed for the events. For some reason she's talking herself out of wearing the same things more than a few times, like the cream jacket and her new jeans. If you like things then WEAR THEM. Repeat the outfit, enjoy what you have!

I loved her talking about having a full face of makeup on when it's not even light outside yet.... yep, just like the rest of us do every day of the week in winter. Also going on about how the Apple headphones are so big on her tiny little head. In other news the Zara boycott appears to have lasted a whole month.

Top tip for us all anyway, try 'styling up' a cardigan with blue jeans, a white t shirt and white trainers! Super cute!
I shall watch it in a couple of hours, rolling my eyes, to bore me to sleep! I think she’s becoming shallower and shallower each week! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

coffee1234

Ohh 100% can’t argue with you there. Totally fine if there’s a big ass recognizable logo (all the more better if it’s luxury), but gets upset because she’s knows the cost will be pegged as a Zara coat. Anyone who knows the brand collabed with Zara would know it’s a Zara coat.
Totally agree. Remember when she was wearing Fendi print everything? That wasn’t exactly classy or nice but, it’s Fendi so, it’s fine!!