Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mia75

Chatty Member
I just don’t get how all these girls think this crimped/waved hairstyle is nice. I think it looks really sloppy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Ryan’s in airport dad mode because he doesn’t want to be seen next to an idiot yammering to herself in a camera.

She really is dumb. Remarks that the buildings are wonky. Ya, because Amsterdam was basically built in poles and they’re degrading. And climate change.
Omg! How embarrassing is she? 🤦🏻‍♀️
---

Truest thing she's said in years.

View attachment 1956153View attachment 1956154

Also, she thinks 30-40 min walk is a long walk when you're doing a city trip. Am I the odd one out, but I don't think that's a long walk at all?
She’s so dumb 🤦🏻‍♀️
---

🤮🤮🤮🤮
---

How many more pictures is she going to post of herself from Saturday night? How self obsessed can one person be? It’s vile!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

Mia75

Chatty Member
She needs to go back to beauty school cause these nails are an embarrassment! :sick: so haphazardly applied, no proper structure and the reflection of light is all distorted meaning the surface of the gel is uneven. This was posted by Kate la Vie who let Suzi do her nails
So bad! 🫣

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Sue always makes SUCH a big deal about dying her hairy upper lip in her videos but then films a Reel for Armani Beauty with her visible mustache. Like girl, come on.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
I don't know what's worse, promising to include some footage and then forgetting, or thinking anyone wants to see them getting their luggage on a train!? I switched off as soon as they started vlogging each other vlogging. I know it's easy to be envious of the lifestyles they can afford and the money influencers make, but honestly Sue's recent videos just make me feel so glad I'm not a part of that world. Her face in the thumbnail and the fact that it doesn't move any more just makes me feel sad.
Totally!!
---
Where the hell does she go to record a podcast? Why that ridiculously padded coat? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Pretty sure she's claimed it's because she's British and that's how you pronounce it in the UK.

Bitch, get a fucking clue! You bet if someone mispronounced BONAAAAAAALDEEEEEE she'd crack a titty fit over it.
My friend Allana pronounces her name “All ar na” so that how I pronounce it. We’re British though! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️