Suzi Bonaldi #6 Her engagement ring is a lab grown diamond, our condolence to poor Ryan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Joannabloggs for winning title thread 😊 . yes Suzi is now a fiancee after Ryan proposed on their Italian holiday. Her ring is apparently her mums and looks like a cheap tiny version of Princess Diana's engagement ring but 'we move'.😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I did wonder if the ring was something passed down in the family and thought maybe it is from Ryan's side therefore she felt pressured into making out it's amazing. Not only is it small (which is obviously fine but not for the lifestyle she tries to portray) but it's so not her style at all, which is what I find most surprising.

Reactions: 7
"I can't stop crying!"

I legit couldn't tell because of all of the botox. 🙃 #awkward

Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 1.59.23 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For someone so obsessed with fast fashion tat and over consumption in every possible avenue I’m so surprised that she’s trying to push the ethical avenue of her lab grown shards.
On the plus side, having a ring she’s not entirely thrilled with (not saying there’s anything wrong with it, but it is definitely not to the standard of her influenza friends) she may be slightly less obnoxious about flashing it at every possible opportunity… hopefully. At least the tiny ring is proportionate those petite hands of hers 😅

Reactions: 9
Have to say I think it’s really sweet, the whole back story about the ring and how she used to play with it when she was little. It makes a refreshing change from the usual tacky rocks some of these ‘influencers’ like to flash around (looking at you Millen). I do hope Ryan does something with his hair before the wedding though - that clip on Lego hair is not a good look 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Have to say I think it’s really sweet, the whole back story about the ring and how she used to play with it when she was little. It makes a refreshing change from the usual tacky rocks some of these ‘influencers’ like to flash around (looking at you Millen). I do hope Ryan does something with his hair before the wedding though - that clip on Lego hair is not a good look 🤭
His hair is dreadful!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have tattoos, I love my tattoos, I love tattoos on other people, but Sue's hand tattoos 😖🫣 and paired with the dainty ring? Yuck. She really fucked them up playing sketchbook for her tattoo artist friend who has not been mentioned in ages. Add the tit nails and it looks like she tried to play beauty shop in prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I like Ryan. He seems quite normal. Apart from the hair.
I want better for him tbh lol

Reactions: 23
I like Ryan. He seems quite normal. Apart from the hair.
I want better for him tbh lol
Agreed, he will definitely have to carry her through life. I am not sure that if the time came, he could ever depend on her the way she depends on him.

Reactions: 13
Tbh it's been a couple years since I've properly "followed" Suzi and I don't know anything about Ryan, so I could be off-base...

But her fiance is soooo not the type of guy I would've pictured her with! I pictured her going for a gym rat, a finance bro, etc. I'm surprised Ryan is even into her because he seems so (apart from the awful hair) unostentatious, whereas being an influencer is like the opposite of that.

I'm speculating, but it seems like they just kind of clung on to each other at the start of Covid because they didn't want to be single, and then by default they just stayed together.

Reactions: 9
Tbh it's been a couple years since I've properly "followed" Suzi and I don't know anything about Ryan, so I could be off-base...

But her fiance is soooo not the type of guy I would've pictured her with! I pictured her going for a gym rat, a finance bro, etc. I'm surprised Ryan is even into her because he seems so (apart from the awful hair) unostentatious, whereas being an influencer is like the opposite of that.

I'm speculating, but it seems like they just kind of clung on to each other at the start of Covid because they didn't want to be single, and then by default they just stayed together.
They knew each other previously. I think she said they dated briefly in college and she really liked him but it didn’t work out.

Reactions: 8
They knew each other previously. I think she said they dated briefly in college and she really liked him but it didn’t work out.
I thought she didn't go to university. But they've def known each other for a while. She can't be any more annoying now than she was when she was 18 or 19 can she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought she didn't go to university. But they've def known each other for a while. She can't be any more annoying now than she was when she was 18 or 19 can she?!
I don't know. At least then she still had a proper job and wasn't talking about herself to a camera. If there is anything that will make you out of touch with reality, it is that!

Reactions: 4
College is in the UK context sometimes used for the equivalent of Sixth Form/the final years of secondary education (ages 16-18 or so). So they may have known each other/dated as teens.

Oh dang that's messier than I thought! Haha.... so they briefly dated, it didn't work out (probably because they're not a good match), and they dated other people before settling for each other? Sounds like a great start to the relationship. 🥴

• Haha