Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mia75

Chatty Member
I don’t know if it’s just me but when she was speaking to the hotel staff over the telephone in her newest vlog, it properly gave me the ick 🤦🏼‍♀️ she sounded like she was putting on a little girl’s voice 🤢
Huh? What vlog was that in? I missed that!

Reactions: 3

icannoteven

VIP Member
Is there any bag she doesn't regret? "I wasn't born yesterday🤚🏼", yet constantly buys bags she regrets that cost thousands of £.

She might have slimmed down, but she is thicker than ever.

I wld gladly take the bags off her if she doesnt want them. Her reasons are so stupid. She does all these pointless tiktoks all day - thats her “work”ffs. 😒

• Haha

icannoteven

VIP Member
She does keep repeating it, not only verbally, but through her dumbarse actions.

View attachment 1973393View attachment 1973394
View attachment 1973395View attachment 1973396

Wanted a new everyday bag to replace her beloved Balenciaga bag which she 'loved so much'. Okay, I guess, if something happened to the Balenciaga and it got ruined I kinda get wanting to replace it...OF COURSE NOT, nothing happened to it. She's selling it.

What the actual fuck? Keep it if it's so perfect and then you don't need a new everyday bag?

She doesnt make much sense at all, period.

Lollyy

VIP Member
Ryan seems to put up with a lot of her shit, and considering she said she always wanted to be with him I wonder how much he is into her. Although I’m fairness he seems to be pretty into her from what we see

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
What's the point of the nail course? If it's to do in herself there's plenty of amazing YouTube videos, if it's to do on clients that's a weird choice for her, she already has a job where she doesn't need to work hard. Doing nails is not a walk in the park
It’s all very odd!
---
Imagine taking a photo of literally everything!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Thank you for bringing the receipts!! Ok now I’m pretty sure it’s just filler or a Botox lip lift. Her philtrum doesn’t appear to have shortened so I think I’m ruling surgery out. Her corners were also always upturned with a dip in the middle (joker style) so I don’t think she’s played with that. The pout is REAL though. I wonder if you stay in duck lips for so long they just become your default expression.
Maybe 😂 I’ll try it 🤔🤔

• Haha

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
I also just whizzed through the boring and pointless vlog. I can barely hate watch her now. She’s becoming more self obsessed each time. 🤮🤮🤮

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
I swear all of her videos are eVeRyThInG I bOuGhT tHiS wEeK. How does she think this is normal? I feel guilty if I buy myself one thing a month! What’s she going to do when being an influencer goes out of fashion & the money dries up?

Also the silver trousers are rotten. I don’t care if they’re diesel. They’re hideous.

And she needs to stop whinging about how she’s always overwhelmed. You don’t even know the meaning of the word you stupid prick. Getting your nails done & buying clothes is hardly overwhelming.
Agree. a) Who cares what you bought & b) it’s distasteful. Stfu

Luna252

VIP Member
No video again? not that I'm missing them just if she thinks missing uploads because she is now a nail tech is a good idea she will be sorry when her viewers desert her.
No Sunday or Monday video. Or any explanation. Has she retired? 🤷🏻‍♀️

glenn_coco

She keeps saying she lives in Brighton and then takes a train into Brighton? If she lives there would she just have a quick drive to where she needs to be instead of getting into the central station during peak of the morning commute? Is she like The Anna Edit, lying to people about living in Brighton, but actually living in a whole different town? The location of her home does look very quiet, not hustle and bustle of Brighton
She lives in Lancing. So, not Brighton.