Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icannoteven

VIP Member
What is that?
Bronzer/ fake tan gone wrong?

I wonder if she's done with it now or if she's going to start recording again? It's described as a weekly podcast but hasn't been updated for well over a month.

She will say she has been too busy with travels/ trips and parties… no time to record. Prolly realised that podcast is taking more work than she realised.

Reactions: 3

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
She has the smallest wrists in the world guys!

And for a girl who makes rude comments to anyone who asks about when she'll get married, she talks a lot about bridesmaids. Obviously the priority for her is the party and being the center of attention.
She doesn't strike me as wife material. She seems quite selfish and I doubt she considers future life decisions as what is best for the collective rather than just hoping her plans just suit ryan

Not sure if anyone has seen love is blind, but suzie/ ryan gives me micah/ paul vibes

• Heart

coffee1234

What is that pouty, mouth slightly open showing her teeth, thing that she does in the photos? It looks stupid not sexy!

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Both shit, babes!
So does she not care about style now, is she just like millions of others when wfh, wearing old sweatpants and (for some ungodly reason) a sweatshirt that has been made cropped?

Should we all no longer click the links and buy whatever the jumper or cropped shirt and leather shorts of dreams combo this week is?

I mean I'm not super into wearing just an oversized blazer alone as an outfit either...is the bag meant to save it from looking so bad or...?

sorrahabera

I’m sure she’s said she has nothing now but I can’t see how a once thin top lip now looks like this. I know she pouts like a mad thing but it’s not good! 🤢

Not the clearest example but back in the day to now, her lips are completely different. Although she didn’t have the affected pout back in the day when she started out!
Also lips get thinner as we age so definitely not natural lips!!

glenn_coco

Susie and Victoria calling their old, best friend Allana, ‘A-lar-na’

It’s not hard girls 🙄🙄
Pretty sure she's claimed it's because she's British and that's how you pronounce it in the UK.

Bitch, get a fucking clue! You bet if someone mispronounced BONAAAAAAALDEEEEEE she'd crack a titty fit over it.

• Haha

szn-123

Skipped through the whole of hey sky ad, I really cannot with her atm. It feels so disingenuous and like she’s pretending to be someone else

Also, who has a Kiev with pasta 🤷‍♀️ there were a couple of odd moments during her “cooking” segment which were really odd and surely should’ve been edited out??

Cooksie

VIP Member
I normally lurk on this thread but I have to say I am horrified Cher Webb is on a trip and posing with these.. I thought she was so much better than that 😭

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I wonder if the really long videos are a way to get more views? I imagine most people would have to watch in a few sittings which means more clicks?

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
She said just dont know where to start. Wtf?
Is she really s t u p i d?
Snoozie, you're barely relevant in the UK, no one gives a crap about u in the fashion capital of the world. She'd be lucky if she can get a reservation at an Ibis hotel in any of the arrondissements

• Haha

Lollyy

VIP Member
Like others have said I have no idea how Ryan puts up with her esp when his ex seemed more down to earth

icannoteven

VIP Member
I watched an 8 year old video just to see her top lip then prior to any fillers and yea her lips were thin but looked so much better than now!!!! They didn’t have that horrible shape and didn’t go out on the edge like they do now 🤮
Overly injected