Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to be honest I would be struggling as well if I had 78 coats and 293 shoes to choose from lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The whole video she is complaining and feeling “anxious” about the MOST TRIVIAL THINGS!
Packing for a two day trio to a city 1.5 hours away she makes it like she is uprooting her whole life halfway around the world for 2 years or something.
stressing cos she is running out of some makeup product, and what outfits to pack etc gosh she is exhausting

Reactions: 11
The whole video she is complaining and feeling “anxious” about the MOST TRIVIAL THINGS!
Packing for a two day trio to a city 1.5 hours away she makes it like she is uprooting her whole life halfway around the world for 2 years or something.
stressing cos she is running out of some makeup product, and what outfits to pack etc gosh she is exhausting
I ask this again as I did up thread. Can you imagine what she’d be like if she had REAL problems?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably not a great use of “slay” right after posting about an event that’s killed 11,000 people. She’s so daft.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she's embarrassed by her lack of views on Tiktok. She has almost 50k followers (not huge by any means, but not tiny), yet lately hasn't been cracking 10k views on her toks that often (quite a few getting less than 5k).

Yet her mate Allana across the pond has less followers than her, but usually hits min 30-40k views on her's.

UK-wise, there's a few British "influencers" who are just as rubbish as Suzie, have the same or half her followers on Tik Tok, yet are hitting 15k+ views regularly.

Her content is truly tit.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else noticed the not so subtle influx of Holland Cooper merch? Considering her links to Victoria, I'm guessing it's gifted or she's looking for work with them 🙄 she couldn't be further from their usual clientele 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Christ she's dumb.

Still going on about her Zara ban because of the coat, bought a Zara jacket for double the price off Depop, says this is her cutest outfit ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find it hilarious that of all the valid reasons there are, she decided to boycott Zara because she didn't look at what she was buying. Also don't get being so glad bomber jackets are back in fashion because she loves them. Just wear what you like, I don't think anyone gives a tit? Half of the stuff that IS in fashion looks terrible anyway. Like that denim cap, is that considered fashionable now? Most of us buy things and wear them over and over and over until they wear out or don't fit. I genuinely have zero interest whether something is fashionable.
---

Edit: full disclosure, when it's cold like this my outfits are a warm puffer coat, a big warm scarf, a bobble hat and thermal gloves. Probably not fashionable OR cute. But I'm happy that I'm not wearing school trousers from 2003, a summer cap and a handbag that cost three times my monthly salary but looks like a dustbag and declaring it the cutest outfit ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Loved the comments on Tiktok saying its not Zara's fault you didn't check what you were buying' etc 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She makes those Loewe jeans look so cheap. Like she was bored in Math class and drew the logos with White Out.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.