Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, Suzie's being even more useless than I expected. She mentions ordering a lot of H&M knitwear for the autumn BUT she's not going to even show the pieces that she didn't like. I would've appreciated seeing what's not worth ordering if she already has that insight, but yeah nevermind, you go girl and give us nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_0195.jpeg

is the nail girly going to sign up for this hahaha!
---
She bot the same mango knit pants and vest top combo as Anna?
She over thinks her whole dressing up. And she is really over dressed and over done. Her style is fake and unnatural thats why she feels overdressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh no. Is there a vlog on her moving out temporarily? Really? 😴😴😴
Oh god. It's like deja vu. Is this not the same video she uploaded already?!?

ETA: the last one was a what I wear in a week with an H&M haul when she was obviously already moved into Ryan's. Today's is a "moving vlog" with an H&M haul 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ GOT IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god. It's like deja vu. Is this not the same video she uploaded already?!?

ETA: the last one was a what I wear in a week with an H&M haul when she was obviously already moved into Ryan's. Today's is a "moving vlog" with an H&M haul 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ GOT IT.
Jeez at least upload your boring vlogs in order!
---
Also claims she cant film cause of the builders, well has it every occurred to her that she could go out of the house and vlog like film shopping in town or something. 🙄

Reactions: 10
---
Also claims she cant film cause of the builders, well has it every occurred to her that she could go out of the house and vlog like film shopping in town or something. 🙄
Plus, she's got Ryan's studio in the backyard. I'm sure they could work out some sort of schedule to share the space. She also mentioned in the vlog before that they had the mattress set up in there, but like...that sounds like a great place to set up shop while you're getting an extension, but I'm sure it wasn't good enough for her because there's nowhere to display all her fugly designer stuff or store her mountains of fast fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
---
What? Outside! She is not that adventurous! She already came out of her hotel room in Cannes. That was more than adventure enough for her this year ;)

Reactions: 7
I’m going to have to stop watching. She’s getting on my last nerve

I don’t understand why they’re moving out of the house now when arguably the messiest, noisiest part of the reno is done? The roof is on, they’ve got windows and walls in, surely this is when they would be moving back in? 😳🤔

She struggled to whittle down which perfumes she wanted to take to Ryan's...

They're only temporarily moving out for a few weeks, maybe 2 months absolutel max depending on reno delays.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She struggled to whittle down which perfumes she wanted to take to Ryan's...

They're only temporarily moving out for a few weeks, maybe 2 months absolutel max depending on reno delays.
Wow. What thrilling content. 😒 When your life is that boring, don’t share it on SM.

• Haha
Moan, moan, bloody moan.

Moaning about Ryan's house being too white
Moaning his house is too manly
Moaning his house is hot
Moaning about the bedding
Moaning and crying her job is now reno and she wants to get back to doing two videos a week. WELL YOU WANTED THE RENO DOING AND IT NEEDS TO BE OVERSEEN!

Also why do you need 10 bags for 3 weeks stay?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I
Moan, moan, bloody moan.

Moaning about Ryan's house being too white
Moaning his house is too manly
Moaning his house is hot
Moaning about the bedding
Moaning her job is now reno and she wants to get back to doing two videos a week. WELL YOU WANTED THE RENO DOING AND IT NEEDS TO BE OVERSEEN!

Also why do you need 10 bags for 3 weeks stay?
I couldn’t watch all the way through. Also, why is she decorating and unpacking as if she’s moving in for good?

I

I couldn’t watch all the way through. Also, why is she decorating and unpacking as if she’s moving in for good?
Because his house needs some big girl energy! 🙄
---
Theres nothing wrong with his house infact it's nicer than hers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Because his house needs some big girl energy! 🙄
---
Theres nothing wrong with his house infact it's nicer than hers.
She said big girl energy like at least 10 times in that segment! Something is wrong with her lol
---
She is really just boring and stupid.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.