Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same for me. When I say I hunted down a blue mini A4 Papier, I’m not exaggerating. Found it for a steal on VC and will still wear it. I haven’t been interested in Balenciaga since Demna took over, so haven’t bought anything new from them since before he was brought on and will not be buying anything from them until Demna is fired (and the rest of the E-team as well).

I think she’s selling it because of the scandal. Hope she sold that horrid Balenciaga jean jacket too. She’s a label bleep. All she cares about is wearing the trendy pieces. Too bad every designer item she buys screams tacky. Would also not be surprised if she sold a bunch of bags through Sellier or Luxury Promise to get a pre-loved Hermès. Seems like they’re all doing that. The mention of the donation sounded like an afterthought.
just seems so odd that she doesn’t say or at least allude to that being the reason why. Maybe use it as a moment to draw attention to the issue so people not in the fashion space get some information even if you don’t go into huge detail, just say given their recent problematic campaign or note the brand no longer aligns with your personal morals. Also to me to profit from the scandal is just weird! If you truly object morally then give it away to a charity shop or like others say just don’t buy more and maybe don’t overtly promote it if/when using (eg don’t link it) or if you have sell it don’t ‘consider donating a portion’ donate that particular one to a relevant charity like a children’s charity.

Reactions: 7
Dont overestimate her ability to form any sort of coherent reasoning for wanting to buy or sell any designer handbags.

She just wants to constantly wear new stuff and every new bag is going to be her new fave until the next one comes along. It really doesn't get any deeper than that.

Soon she will find fault with the Prada cleo (smooth leather gets scratched from using it) and the marks will give her “stupid mental anxiety” (quoting her word choice) and it will end up in the selling pile as well.

Reactions: 16
Dont overestimate her ability to form any sort of coherent reasoning for wanting to buy or sell any designer handbags.

She just wants to constantly wear new stuff and every new bag is going to be her new fave until the next one comes along. It really doesn't get any deeper than that.

Soon she will find fault with the Prada cleo (smooth leather gets scratched from using it) and the marks will give her “stupid mental anxiety” (quoting her word choice) and it will end up in the selling pile as well.
all three paragraphs are bang on!

Reactions: 4

Yeah I was giving far too much credit cause you absolutely nailed it!

Reactions: 3
She bought 2 (!) of those Zara bombers on Depop! She purposefully overpaid for these fast fashion jackets when she has countless others!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who thinks it’s very tone deaf when she says the shelving (of the hotel she stayed at in London) literally saved her life? Everyday I watch the news and read about something incredibly horrible happening and she goes and says these stupid things idk, am I exaggerating?

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who thinks it’s very tone deaf when she says the shelving (of the hotel she stayed at in London) literally saved her life? Everyday I watch the news and read about something incredibly horrible happening and she goes and says these stupid things idk, am I exaggerating?
She’s an idiot of the highest degree. I could forgive her if she was 30! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
No, not at all! She’s an idiot who doesn’t give a duck about anything that isn’t inside her incredibly narrowminded bubble. And what’s really crappy is that so many young people want to grow up to be like Sue & Co. The future does not bode well.

Reactions: 6
Why's she just uploaded a YouTube Short video asking if she should keep or return her new bag? She's already uploaded a vlog saying she's been using it loads and loves it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.