Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Her latest TikTok of items she wants but won’t buy. What are the chances she does, in fact, buy these items with her Farfetch credit? She mentioned want to wear the Loewe jean jacket with her Loewe jeans and I nearly choked. She has no clue.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Of course Sue vlogged what she wore rather than create any content about LFW, the trends, what she liked etc. So much vacuous babbling about 'throwing things on' and how she's forgotten various items- how?! Getting dressed is somehow her job. In this video she seems so unenthusiastic about wearing anything other than comfy casual clothes and like it's such an effort to get dressed for the events. For some reason she's talking herself out of wearing the same things more than a few times, like the cream jacket and her new jeans. If you like things then WEAR THEM. Repeat the outfit, enjoy what you have!

I loved her talking about having a full face of makeup on when it's not even light outside yet.... yep, just like the rest of us do every day of the week in winter. Also going on about how the Apple headphones are so big on her tiny little head. In other news the Zara boycott appears to have lasted a whole month.

Top tip for us all anyway, try 'styling up' a cardigan with blue jeans, a white t shirt and white trainers! Super cute!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but this lace dress she wore looks more like a lingerie body with a very droopy lower half. Or like she's wearing lace panties and has the world's longest torso.

suzie.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Of course Sue vlogged what she wore rather than create any content about LFW, the trends, what she liked etc. So much vacuous babbling about 'throwing things on' and how she's forgotten various items- how?! Getting dressed is somehow her job. In this video she seems so unenthusiastic about wearing anything other than comfy casual clothes and like it's such an effort to get dressed for the events. For some reason she's talking herself out of wearing the same things more than a few times, like the cream jacket and her new jeans. If you like things then WEAR THEM. Repeat the outfit, enjoy what you have!

I loved her talking about having a full face of makeup on when it's not even light outside yet.... yep, just like the rest of us do every day of the week in winter. Also going on about how the Apple headphones are so big on her tiny little head. In other news the Zara boycott appears to have lasted a whole month.

Top tip for us all anyway, try 'styling up' a cardigan with blue jeans, a white t shirt and white trainers! Super cute!
I shall watch it in a couple of hours, rolling my eyes, to bore me to sleep! I think she’s becoming shallower and shallower each week! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The latest vid:

Why does she bother accepting the fashion week invites if she kept saying she would rather stay in/ be home by 930pm/ her feet are fiull of blisters/ she doesnt know how to dress herself? No reviews of the shows/ presentations either is not like she is evaluating anything she just saw.

And second point is comical - Fashion Week is all of but 2 presentations and 1 actual show for her.

Seriously is her choice to turn down the invites and just stay home.

She buys so much crap but none seems to work for her when she actually needs to get dressed for an occasion.

Towards the end the last outfit she says of her black jacket - she loves how it matches/ ties in with her…. black boots. Wow. Mind blown.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why Sue and other influencers keep uploading TikToks/ shorts saying 'help me choose my outfit for XYZ' even though the event has been and gone by the time they've uploaded!? Surely anyone watching will also realise this when she ends them with 'and that's my outfit!'. Guessing it's to encourage engagement and comments but it literally makes no sense.

Reactions: 9
The latest vid:

Why does she bother accepting the fashion week invites if she kept saying she would rather stay in/ be home by 930pm/ her feet are fiull of blisters/ she doesnt know how to dress herself? No reviews of the shows/ presentations either is not like she is evaluating anything she just saw.

And second point is comical - Fashion Week is all of but 2 presentations and 1 actual show for her.

Seriously is her choice to turn down the invites and just stay home.

She buys so much crap but none seems to work for her when she actually needs to get dressed for an occasion.

Towards the end the last outfit she says of her black jacket - she loves how it matches/ ties in with her…. black boots. Wow. Mind blown.
she has no style. she just buys whatever is trendy at the time. she is hollow of any core. so that's why she can never get dressed despite having a massive volume of resources at her disposal. she is simply not able to put any of it together, her simple-mindedness forbids her from having the unique individuality and vision required to be stylish.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
she has no style. she just buys whatever is trendy at the time. she is hollow of any core. so that's why she can never get dressed despite having a massive volume of resources at her disposal. she is simply not able to put any of it together, her simple-mindedness forbids her from having the unique individuality and vision required to be stylish.
Spot on!

Reactions: 3
Is there any bag she doesn't regret? "I wasn't born yesterday🤚🏼", yet constantly buys bags she regrets that cost thousands of £.

She might have slimmed down, but she is thicker than ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there any bag she doesn't regret? "I wasn't born yesterday🤚🏼", yet constantly buys bags she regrets that cost thousands of £.

I wld gladly take the bags off her if she doesnt want them. Her reasons are so stupid. She does all these pointless tiktoks all day - thats her “work”ffs. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Her reasons 'it doesn't fit a lot in' well didn't you notice that when you went to buy it? 🤦‍♀️ how thick can you get, clearly that Dior saddle bag isnt going to fit much in LOOK AT THE SIZE AND SHAPE OF IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn't understand any of her fashion week content. All she did was moan she was tired and wanted to be in jeans and a jumper? Why go then?!

Reactions: 7
I didn't understand any of her fashion week content. All she did was moan she was tired and wanted to be in jeans and a jumper? Why go then?!
Me neither, we only so her (horrible) outfits, nothing of the shows she saw. Couldn't even tell you what brands she saw... 🤷

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.