Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
This thumbnail is so clickbaity, given what the actual life update was. I have zero respect for that.

Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 12.37.55 PM.png

---
Hopefully its a fashion course because she needs it!🤭
Lmao she could get a vanity PhD like Victoria, and they can circlejerk each other in a collab vid about how iNtElLigEnt they are...
What a sight that would be: illiterate Victoria who still can't string a sentence together and fake Bone-head-aldi

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

coffee1234

Imagine on the evening of your engagement, filming a prediction of your proposal. Or if this was done after the proposal, not enjoying your special evening because you want to post videos on your social media accounts. What a desperate girl.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Tone deaf moaning about cost of tiles etc when...
A. There's a cost of living crisis
B. it's her choice to have an extension done she should have just bought a house if she didn't want the extra cost! #twat.

• Heart

gmik8210

Chatty Member
What does Ryan see in her? He seems like a such a decent, down to earth, non-materialistic guy. I am always so baffled by what some of these men see in these influencer women.

She has this thing whereas she tries to look and dress like certain celebrities. First time was looking and dressing like Ariana Grande and now it’s Hailey Bieber tomorrow who knows. In her latest video someone left a comment that she’s shouldnt take negative opinions so personally because when she does her reels she‘ll say, tell me what you think in the comments below. You ask for opinions and then get upset that they are negative. These influencers only want to hear positive things 24/7. Life doesn’t work like that. At my job when I’m not performing well I get a meeting invite or an email letting me know my work is no good.. Suzy videos are subpar, it’s the same scenario in each video.. coffee montage, clothing try on, application of makeup, and styling of hair with an occasion vegan meal Ryan is making. Her problem is she’s too self involved I would never think this is a 31 year old woman..

Tinksby99

So for that TikTok she’s either filmed in the moment & they did get engaged. If so, how pathetic. Instead of just enjoying the excitement & romance, she’s dicking about with angles & second takes to make the video perfect. Or, they either did or didn’t get engaged a few days ago & she’s made him recreate it all for a video. Again, pathetic.🤡

• Sick

asdfghjkl161616

I used to quite like Suzie (I’m talking when she lived in that little flat with Josh and worked full time), then I was massively turned off by her chav era (when she dated that guy who used to go out with one of her friends or something??) so had to unsubscribe.

I’ve watched a few videos of her recently and my God, when did she become the most vapid person on planet earth?! Her entire existence is about ‘getting ready’ but by the time she’s got dressed and finished her make up, she doesn’t actually do anything…

She talks about having a great sense of humour (erm, where?) and seems to think she’s really killing it but I just don’t get what she’s offering?! Why do people follow her cos I can’t even hate watch her as there is literally nothing to hate - nothing going on there at all!

Caesar44BC

Ok first 5 min of her video she admitted to several points

1: her style as an influenza is purely trend led (read aff links motivated cos need to show new things, link new things?) hence her own personal style is non-existent and not authentic

2: claims that she has this hiring a personal stylist idea years ago but because her friend Allana did it (Anne did it too cos of Allana) suddenly she feels this is a video that people want to watch.

3: her influenza style is DIFFERENT from her style as a Nail Girly and hence she doesnt know how to dress except to dress for her own body type etc (like duhhhhh isnt that kind of common sense?)

She has a ton of stuff in her wardrobe which I am sure any stylist wld be able to put together something. She just refuse to think? Or pretend that she doesnt know how to do her job? Either way, so stupid?
Then who is she think she is trying to influence??

Make this all make sense, Suzie! 🥵
Yes! And since doing nails, she said her style changed, because she just wants to get ready in the morning. Oh, you mean like all of us who wake up at six to commute to work?

She also stated that she doesn't like big logos all over her stuff, but hasn't she recently bought those Loewe jeans with the patches on the knees?

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
The ate food at basic white girl restaurants, went to one museum (where she kept stepping on her coat while walking up and down stairs umm okay) and spent way too much time on getting ready. 3 days in Amsterdam! That vlog should be titled “Amsterdam: mostly the hotel and my thumb face”.

• Haha
  • Angry

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Sorry, BV sandals :sick: :ROFLMAO:

Had a look at today's vlog, recommend drinking every time Sue says 'stunning' or 'unreal'. Even though she's owned expensive designer bags for years, she's just discovered bag hooks so she doesn't have to put her bags on the floor 🤦‍♀️

I don't get the point in flying out influencers to another country and them spending days apparently learning about new products, doing workshops etc only for them never to mention any of the products or what they're meant to have learned!?

• Haha
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
How long is a flight from London to Amsterdam? She’s shilling “post-flight” skincare like she just flew halfway around the world.

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Living your life for social media is actually really sad and pathetic. even if it is your career.

its a shame to not have one genuine moment in your life where you are truly living in the moment.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
So does she mean she will rent a space at a salon (excuse me if I’m being thick)
Yeah, or The Hot Blend (or whoever her nail tech gal is) will give her time and space in her own studio. I'm assuming it will be like a tattoo artist residency where she "opens her book" for a time at a host studio then moves on to the next location. But like, well known tattoo artists can do this, not 3-day nail tech class and experience doing the nails of a few friends Sue can. But she will because she thinks she has a built-in customer base.

I'm curious to know what she'll charge. Haven't seen a price list yet 🤨