Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carlyq92

Like who even is Katie 🤣🤣
Thank you!!! Freeloading, lazy, entitled little leech. Same goes for Carla... and the ma, all clinging to Suzanne's coat tails for dear life. 'Public Figure' my arse. Back in your box Katie hun, you're making a show of yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

1234Z

I have to say I love Sue! I just love how she has literally gone from 0 to minted 😂😂 one of the first I followed and I think a lot are just trotting after her. I love how she looks after her family. Yes I agree some things she does it’s like cringe but we can’t say she hasn’t a good business she is savvy.

Reactions: 23

Orange19

Did you notice Katie Still liking all his posts :oops: 😄
and he is liking hers! Carla might be gone with him, definitely a girl in his pics.
No way she'll stay put for the summer, she couldn't be parading around somewhere like Westport with her arse hanging out

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Columbo

VIP Member
I heard that Sue had seagulls flown in to circle around the church and add to the ambience of her wedding pics. Did anyone else hear this? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 22

wotzsnots

It really gets on my tits that it's all influencers and other Z list celebs that are off on holidays, who were probably already already away this year, like Suzanne who was in the feckin Maldives in March! Then us normal folk who might only get away once a year have accepted its not happening this year. What makes them think they're so deserving of it and that they're entitled to go against governmental advice! 🤬

Reactions: 21

Marjorie

Firstly-adare manor would want to sack their pr guy. I used to go here with my family and it was so homey and earthy in terms of vibe even though it’s damn expensive. After this summer of pipsy and claudine and now this cocained lot-it’s just a wag paradise and to me it’s cheapened. Good hotels should ask they not be tagged if you’ve got over x number of followers because frankly not all publicity is good publicity.

• Heart

MSFC

Katie now complaining that the hotels are too expensive or booked up for her dates, shameless!
I shouldn't have looked at her story, these people really piss me off!!
No problem forking out money to go abroad but you wont spend your money on a hotel in Ireland Katie, shame on you coming on saying hotels are too expensive for you, looking for a bloody free stay. What about all the people /families who actually can not afford a holiday. How come you didn't come on when you were booking your trip to Portugal and look for recommendations?? Ye have some cheek!!

Katie on about all her hard work on insta over the year and sure it took Sue jumping on insta to tell her followers to go follow Katie and get her to 40k....seriously Katie u wouldn't know what hard work is if it slapped u in the face/lips🙈 love stop with the fillers

• Haha

Madscone

VIP Member
Poor Katie being offended by someone telling her to get a real job 🤣 she'll prob say she is being bullied now!

• Haha

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
Katie saying the pavilion was too packed and not enough social distancing but didn't they go on hols? And didnt quarantine when they got back!? Am I missing something here? 😂😂😂

• Haha

Madscone

VIP Member
Hahaha....now she's going on about distancing in The Pavillion...does she have any idea how much of an idiot she sounds after being off to Portugal this past month and also having that laughable 21st "social distanced" party?!?!

• Haha

Scrk1994

Do you know what, I like SoSue, she made her money early days and as trashy as she is, she owns it like. It's the sisters I can't abide by, how embarrassing to be riding on your sister's name

Reactions: 20

Tellmethis

He seems to be the chauffeur also. She never ever drives, is she off the road or can she not drive I wonder. He’s listed as some role in the company but I would love to see what he actually does. Not a bad life all the same
He has a great life in fairness to him....he drives around in his wife’s nice cars, lives in her McMansion, does a musgraves run for sweets and fizzy drinks, goes on 99 holidays a year but doesn’t have to bother his arse doing anything but sunbathe as the whole fam come along for her entertainment 👌🏼😂

I’d love to know his role in the company because when they first started seeing eachother he was delivering Chinese food in Sutton 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

ela87

Chatty Member
There is gonna be next level tack at this wedding! Met Eireann has also predicted unusually snowy conditions in the vicinity of Adare tomorrow. 😏

If Dylan isn't there its extremely odd as the groom is one of his besties more than friends with Suzanne.

• Haha

Bobbiboo

I’m honestly dying to know if Carla is in a relationship with that grey haired man is she 😂😂😂 Jesus i day her fanny is like a battered burger 🍔

• Haha

shellbellzzz123

In all fairness to Suzanne it is clear she is a family orientated woman. She brings them on holidays, helps them with their houses etc. I do think she is a really good business woman and by the looks of things treats her staff very well. I think fair play to her, she has lots of money but isn't afraid to treat those around her.

Scarbouro

VIP Member
He owns a few gyms and says entrepreneur on his bio. Should that could mean anything these days! She seems to be a wanna be blogger.

Why is everyone so fixated on their wedding ? they look so happy , who cares how they paid for it ! As for the judgements on the bridesmaids , they didn’t sign up to be scrutinized so leave them alone
Are you part of the Jackson begger brigade? All your posts defending them. Even trying to make an excuse for their non essential travel... 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 19