Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sign of Dylan at all down there. The room looks like its just her in it. She said "we've arrived" but I'd say she went down with Brooke and Sian
She definitely went down with those two genetically modified half wits....She was a back seat passenger in a car.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now this could be nothing but (and yes I checked) he doesn’t follow her on insta or anything anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bit weird no?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Weird isn’t it money can’t buy ya class or happiness they will fade out lol

Reactions: 2
I think they're on a break. I know she put up loads of pics of the wedding but I think it's a cover.
Outrageous theory I know!
Her room looks fab. Can't wait to see everyone in their gear tomorrow

Reactions: 7
There is gonna be next level tack at this wedding! Met Eireann has also predicted unusually snowy conditions in the vicinity of Adare tomorrow. 😏

If Dylan isn't there its extremely odd as the groom is one of his besties more than friends with Suzanne.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think they're on a break. I know she put up loads of pics of the wedding but I think it's a cover.
Outrageous theory I know!
Her room looks fab. Can't wait to see everyone in their gear tomorrow

I said the same. Maybe his health is grand and he's just left her. They use to literally do nothing alone, now she's been out by herself and obviously she's not going to announce it when they have only been married 2 years. There was no showy anniversary outing and that post she put up wasn't the nicest.

Reactions: 10
How well off is Suzanne ? Like are we talking millionaire? Multi millionaire?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.