Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what, I like SoSue, she made her money early days and as trashy as she is, she owns it like. It's the sisters I can't abide by, how embarrassing to be riding on your sister's name

Reactions: 20
This has probably been said already but the SoSue tan and Iconic Bronze tan are both made in the same factory xx quite a price difference between the two and I presume the formulas are pretty much the same

Reactions: 5
This has probably been said already but the SoSue tan and Iconic Bronze tan are both made in the same factory xx quite a price difference between the two and I presume the formulas are pretty much the same
In the world of cosmetic production you will find a factory making many products for many brands but the formula for each and the packaging can be very different. Saying that I can’t wear iconic or SoSues tan, I find they both wear really bad on me.

Reactions: 4
Wasnt Dylan delivering pizzas when she met him?
He should really get his own job I'd say her whole family scroungers too

Reactions: 7
Wasnt Dylan delivering pizzas when she met him?
He should really get his own job I'd say her whole family scroungers too
They are together years. I used to clean chipper toilets, we all start somewhere and there is nothing wrong with a husband or wife supporting one another. As for the sisters, they are just clingers

Reactions: 26
No there isnt but unless hes actually doing a proper job for her shell get fucked off shes always gonna think our money is mine he needs his own something

Reactions: 2
It baffles me that her and Carla describe themselves as ‘public figures’ because of who their sister is!
Public figures - omg heard it all now, these bloggers think they're celebs

How old is she?
Who is Carol ?

Carol is 38/39, she looks fantastic in fairness to her... Her son used to be in my son's class about 10 years ago and she's was fairly odd and super quiet never spoke but would be glammed up to the nines anytime you saw her which was rare as was always the grandparents collecting and dropping him (they still live with them) also grandparents were the ones who went to the parent/teacher meetings
Who is Carol? Sorry I'm lost

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They are together years. I used to clean chipper toilets, we all start somewhere and there is nothing wrong with a husband or wife supporting one another. As for the sisters, they are just clingers
They are together since 2013, not really that long and also he was 29/30 then a bit old not to have a steady job. Dzylan landed on his feet 👍🏼

Reactions: 8
I'd say Dylan does a lot more behind the scenes and in the decision making for Sue's brand than they let on. I sincerely highly doubt he's been sitting idle for years. I believe it was a joint effort from both of them, she's just the face of it.

Reactions: 9
And the mother. Desperate for a collab with M&S 😂😂 she’s the spit of James Patrice’s Malahide Woman

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone see the fella on carlas story just now? She hardly has a new boyfriend when she’s only broken up with Jamie for a minute and also is it just me or does he look twice her age?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.