Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember I once commented on a pic she had on insta asking what bra she uses for plunging necklines because her boobs always look so perky? This girl sent me a dm saying she’d never answer me because she got a boob job in Poland and that’s why 🤣 said her friend used to work for her ! I thought it was random so don’t know if it’s true 😝
If you look back on old pics she 100% had a boob job. Never speaks about it, i'm assumimg because shes not getting paid too

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe for one minute her ring only cost 3k. She’s often spent more than that in an afternoon of shopping on a bag or a few pairs of jeans, not to mention all the work she’s had done to her face.

She loves flashing the cash, particularly when it’s stuff for herself, and I can’t imagine her spending so little when she regularly drops a fortune on such trivial crap.
It had to be at least somewhat believable that Dzzzzylan bought it, so cheap looking tat from Rocks it was. Poor guy couldn’t even propose to his girlfriend, buy her a ring or have his own stag 😭

You're 100% wrong on the price but whatever 😂
Over 10 years of working in jewellery, whatever that means....Hilarious isnt it, don’t ya just love a poster who only comments on one topic. It appears Harry Winston is here for all our jewellery advice 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
It had to be at least somewhat believable that Dzzzzylan bought it, so cheap looking tat from Rocks it was. Poor guy couldn’t even propose to his girlfriend, buy her a ring or have his own stag 😭

Over 10 years of working in jewellery, whatever that means....Hilarious isnt it, don’t ya just love a poster who only comments on one topic. It appears Harry Winston is here for all our jewellery advice 😂😂😂

Means I've worked in the jewellery industry for the past ten years? Clearly you've no idea about diamonds 💁‍♀️ dunno why it bothers you so much

Reactions: 9
Her ring set is awful, horrendous 🙈 I can see her upgrading at some point as her wealth looks like it has grown at a lot since then.

Reactions: 6

I’m here for the tea just like everyone else but nothing annoys me more than when people post the most random of fake news with absolutely nothing to back it up as fact.
It detracts from any legitimate discussion and criticisms of her as a blogger.
The woman is absolutely loaded, loves showy flashy clothes and high end brands and has no bother dropping a bomb of cash on whatever takes her fancy that week, and yet you’ve chosen insisting that her engagement ring only cost 3 grand as your hill to die on?!
Pull the other one.
It’s clearly an expensive ring, albeit a ring I don’t particularly like. With her wealth, budget & tastes it’s just not believable that she’d chose something of that cost when her style is much more expensive and high end.

Reactions: 27
It detracts from any legitimate discussion and criticisms of her as a blogger.
FACT: she bought the ring herself from Rocks jewellers after negotiating a discount for promo on insta.

This then lead to a staged engagement, followed by a year of bullshit wedding talk all the while she’s pushing ads of any old crap to her marks on instagram based on #sosuethewedding and that’s not legitimate criticism of her as a “blogger”.....open your eyes hun 🙄

Reactions: 5
FACT: she bought the ring herself from Rocks jewellers after negotiating a discount for promo on insta.

This then lead to a staged engagement, followed by a year of bullshit wedding talk all the while she’s pushing ads of any old crap to her marks on instagram based on #sosuethewedding and that’s not legitimate criticism of her as a “blogger”.....open your eyes hun 🙄
Except that’s not what we were actually talking about there hun, was it?
If she orchestrated the whole thing herself, from the actual proposal to picking & paying for the ring, why on earth would be scab out and only pay 3k for it, when she owns shoes & sunglasses that cost more than that???
You’re the one who needs to open your eyes.

Reactions: 5
Except that’s not what we were actually talking about there hun, was it?
If she orchestrated the whole thing herself, from the actual proposal to picking & paying for the ring, why on earth would be scab out and only pay 3k for it, when she owns shoes & sunglasses that cost more than that???
You’re the one who needs to open your eyes.
Don’t be so naive, discussion is over you clearly can’t understand the logic here. 👋🏼

Guys Katie Jackson came on pretending she went offline for her mental health but clearly she got her lips done. No shame in it, dunno why she had to lie and worst of all use mental health as an excuse, that’s not on. Anyway, look at her trying to eat with her new lips on sinead heg’s story 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys Katie Jackson came on pretending she went offline for her mental health but clearly she got her lips done. No shame in it, dunno why she had to lie and worst of all use mental health as an excuse, that’s not on. Anyway, look at her trying to eat with her new lips on sinead heg’s story 😂😂😂
Oh my god 🤣 Her lips are atrocious, poor kid has definitely been “influenced” by her trashy big sisters 🙄

Reactions: 10
That was gas..
100% got the lips done.. bang out of order saying its cause of mental health... how the hell are these people 'influencers'...

I see social distancing doesn't apply to these gobshites!
Gang of twats

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is the story gone? 😭😭
Edited because I looked again and saw. DYING 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hiring a social media exec with excellent photoshop skills? To photoshop the bejasus out of all their photos...
I see social distancing doesn't apply to these gobshites!
imagine sitting near that bunch of see you next Tuesdays in a restaurant, christ!! Also can we get a thread on mutton dressed as lamb Carol Byrne!? Who get her teenage son to take her photos with her tits hanging out🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hiring a social media exec with excellent photoshop skills? To photoshop the bejasus out of all their photos...

imagine sitting near that bunch of see you next Tuesdays in a restaurant, christ!! Also can we get a thread on mutton dressed as lamb Carol Byrne!? Who get her teenage son to take her photos with her tits hanging out🤦🏻‍♀️
Awww I think Carol looks unreal for her age. She overdoes the open shirt/jacket/split to her navel look alright but she would pass for 10 years younger

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.