Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly dying to know if Carla is in a relationship with that grey haired man is she 😂😂😂 Jesus i day her fanny is like a battered burger 🍔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is the issue with her going abroad though ? Shes not breaking the law ... plenty of people are vacationing . She would be sucrutinised if she did brag about being away and now she’s keeping it quiet she can do no right !
Essential travel only. What’s essential about it!!?

Reactions: 9
It really gets on my tits that it's all influencers and other Z list celebs that are off on holidays, who were probably already already away this year, like Suzanne who was in the feckin Maldives in March! Then us normal folk who might only get away once a year have accepted its not happening this year. What makes them think they're so deserving of it and that they're entitled to go against governmental advice! 🤬

Reactions: 21
I don't approve of foreign travel for holidays at the moment. Its not necessary, and its against public health advice. But to defy guidelines, go on holidays and then try and deceive people and conceal where you are? I cannot stand that. If you decide to go ahead and go to holidays, own it, address it. Don't treat people like idiots and stand in front of generic hedges and post zoomed in no background selfies. Its insulting.

Reactions: 10
I don't approve of foreign travel for holidays at the moment. Its not necessary, and its against public health advice. But to defy guidelines, go on holidays and then try and deceive people and conceal where you are? I cannot stand that. If you decide to go ahead and go to holidays, own it, address it. Don't treat people like idiots and stand in front of generic hedges and post zoomed in no background selfies. Its insulting.
We’re all ejits sure! That’s what they think of us and they got caught out by us ejits. She had to go on hols though to celebrate the release of her “never done before” lipglosses! She was almost crying online during the pandemic about how irish businesses were having it rough and it all seems to have worked out peachy for her now!

Reactions: 8
We’re all ejits sure! That’s what they think of us and they got caught out by us ejits. She had to go on hols though to celebrate the release of her “never done before” lipglosses! She was almost crying online during the pandemic about how irish businesses were having it rough and it all seems to have worked out peachy for her now!
Exactly!! Where is she now when Irish businesses need her, off supporting businesses in Portugal. Bloody hypocrite, she should be boycotted.

Reactions: 11
Exactly!! Where is she now when Irish businesses need her, off supporting businesses in Portugal. Bloody hypocrite, she should be boycotted.
I think the problem is mainly younger girls buy her stuff so they won’t

Reactions: 1
Katie Jackson’s story “tough times don’t last tough people do” yeah I’d say you’re having a tough time there katie swanning around Portugal while the rest of us still suffering the effects of this pandemic after losing loved ones/jobs etc 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Katie Jackson’s story “tough times don’t last tough people do” yeah I’d say you’re having a tough time there katie swanning around Portugal while the rest of us still suffering the effects of this pandemic after losing loved ones/jobs etc 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Exactly... I think it's a disgrace that sue etc are away .. travel advice is non essential travel only... I keep getting blocked anytime I comment on any of their pages...

Reactions: 7
Exactly... I think it's a disgrace that sue etc are away .. travel advice is non essential travel only... I keep getting blocked anytime I comment on any of their pages...
There’s one comment on sue’s post that hasn’t been blocked for some reason. 60+ likes on it now. But I commented on Katie’s a number of times and I was blocked straight away. God forbid they’d actually face up to things and address it rather than blocking anyone who questions them!

Reactions: 8
There’s one comment on sue’s post that hasn’t been blocked for some reason. 60+ likes on it now. But I commented on Katie’s a number of times and I was blocked straight away. God forbid they’d actually face up to things and address it rather than blocking anyone who questions them!
I haven’t tried it myself but have heard that if you post a comment on a users picture and then immediately block that user, they can’t block or delete your comment, so that might be why.

Reactions: 2
They are a disgrace. My blood is boiling with their carry on. Hope they publicly get called out on it.

Reactions: 5
The advice literally couldn’t be more clear, it’s on every radio station, tv, social media, everywhere. Only travel if it’s absolutely essential, if you want a holiday, have a staycation. But I suppose Suzanne and co are above all that so public health advice doesn’t apply to them 🙄

Reactions: 12
Sue just had to get away from her hectic life of being a girl boss! How incredibly selfish! It's also a bit sad her hanging off her younger sister and some other 21 year old insta hun. I'm suprised Carla didn't go.

Reactions: 11
Well...they are home apparently going by the sister's instagram.. so... let's wait 14 days 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like Sian went and got her brows done......they are actually unbelievable!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.