Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has her sister Carla moved in with her?? As during lockdown Carla was with so sue all the time in her house or was she going from one house to another??

Reactions: 5
Has her sister Carla moved in with her?? As during lockdown Carla was with so sue all the time in her house or was she going from one house to another??
Seemed to be living with her. I'm. Not sure if she was in other houses though.
Dunno how id feel with the in laws moving in during lockdown 🤔

Reactions: 3
Yes very strange like I just hope they were not going from her house to the parents house.

Reactions: 2
I’m interested to see what comes out in this thread! I followed her for a while but got abit bored of her Instagram so unfollowed but would be interesting to see any goss being spilled!

Reactions: 6
Iv heard Carla is mad into coke but didn’t think Suzanne was 😱 and what exactly do Carla and her sister Katie do to have a following on insta only being her sisters 🤔 that might sound awful🤭

Reactions: 5
any goss on her and Dylan?, she always used to post photos of them but now seems to keep it all private, the last few holidays they have been on her parents or Carly have come along aswell

Reactions: 7
Iv heard Carla is mad into coke but didn’t think Suzanne was 😱 and what exactly do Carla and her sister Katie do to have a following on insta only being her sisters 🤔 that might sound awful🤭
Someone said awhile back can’t remember were i saw the post that Carla was on coke on so sue big wedding day. Carla was a dancer I think in some night club could be wrong. All the holidays they go on also is crazy

Reactions: 1

But here she said she's not private labeling 😂💅

Sure Jan

Reactions: 2
Where is Dyls? He’s disappeared of the face of the earth. It’s months ago now but he came in door one evening while she chatting and when she turned her camera on him he said duck off. Lovely sentiment to the people who are keeping him in a fantastic lifestyle.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.